Time to make things fun..

Comments

• Reply 41 of 622
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    Yeah, especially considering the price of the product. I figure that as long as it's still working well, that's all that matters.
  • Reply 42 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

I think it was actually just exposure to sunlight, since the back half is still fairly pinkish. Either way, you'd think anodizing would be a more robust procedure.

Its limited by the stability of the dyes used... More often than not, they are organic and susceptible to oxygen and light, acids and bases...
  • Reply 43 of 622
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

If anyone's the tiniest interested, here is the link to my MySpace page. I know, MySpace is looked down upon, but I honestly linked it to show you all a photo of me. Disregard the silly stuff.

lol friendrequested
  • Reply 44 of 622
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    That's a horrible Myspace layout. Readability?
  • Reply 45 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

That's a horrible Myspace layout.

You could have just said "that's a Myspace layout" and we would have understood you.
  • Reply 46 of 622
    So the genius known as Placebo wants to be my friend? How could I refuse?

I know the MySpace layout is hard to read. Sorry. \
  • Reply 47 of 622
    YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DECLINED BITCH

Aren't you a little elderly for MySpace?
  • Reply 48 of 622
    Well, if I'm too elderly for MySpace, then you'll find that MySpace has quite a massive geriatric community. Most are older than me. Some are even.. *gasp!*.. in their thirties!!

No pumpkin, I didn't decline your request. Call me bitch again, young man, and I'll drop you.
  • Reply 49 of 622
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:

Call me bitch again, young man, and I'll drop you.

• Reply 50 of 622
    Glad you found my assertiveness amusing, Ebby. I can drop you too.

• Reply 51 of 622
    I'm 5' 8" and "athletic" as you surely must have read on my MySpace.

but at 125 pounds you might be able to dropkick me quite a distance
  • Reply 52 of 622
    Sweetie, I didn't mean I would physically drop you (though that'd be quite fun), I meant that I can always delete you from my friend list.
  • Reply 53 of 622
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Ohhh. I guess that means something different over here on the West Siiide. 8)

Quote:

drop\t

1. To knock someone to the ground.

2. To shoot/kill someone.

1. "He was stepping up, thinking he was King Shit, so I dropped that little bitch."

2. "We should drop that muh-fucka before shit get's outta control."

Hit the deck boys! Mac_Doll's pack'n heat!
  • Reply 54 of 622
    That's right, bitches; shit's gonna go OFF!

"The female of the species is more deadly than the male." I have that on a shirt of mine.
  • Reply 55 of 622
    Name: most folks just call me 'B'

Birthday: 1975

Zodiac Sign: Sag.

What Mac(s) do you own? 12" pb and a Dual 2ghz G5

Who's your favorite notable person of the Mac community? all of you of course!

Do you give your Mac(s) name(s)? if I name it it will Die like every pet I've owned.

Have you ever hugged your Mac(s)? Let me try.. hmm... yeah its not that good.

Would you ever date a person if you knew they were a Mac user? Naw, I prefer to convert them then dump them. I'm so lonely.

Do you have a favorite Mac model? My "12 is cool, I've always liked the cube though.. and lisa is a classic.

Favorite food: fresh muscles

TWiT or Your Mac Life? I like TWiT.. they do talk over each other a lot.. I've never heard the other.

Have an iPod? I bought my Girlfriend a 4GB Nano now i'm broke

I feel closer to all of you thanks for the share and tell.

flick.
  • Reply 56 of 622
    Aww, you're very welcome, Flick! The closeness and fun was exactly what I was hoping to achieve here.

By the way, Lisa was not a Mac... it ran on a completely different OS too. Sorry. \
  • Reply 57 of 622
    Quote:

Aww, you're very welcome, Flick! The closeness and fun was exactly what I was hoping to achieve here.

By the way, Lisa was not a Mac... it ran on a completely different OS too. Sorry. \

Hmm..

Ok, I should really stay inside more and polish the portion of my brain that store all these random mac facts.

Off topic:

why do all the Myspace pages I've seen explode on the mac? they seem to go way off to the right and take forever to load..

you're all super

flick.
  • Reply 58 of 622
    Explode? What kind of screen do you view it on? I know they do that on widescreens. I have a 12" iBook, and I view the pages fine.
  • Reply 59 of 622
    Quote:

Explode? What kind of screen do you view it on? I know they do that on widescreens. I have a 12" iBook, and I view the pages fine.

I'm enjoying my surfing using Camino, on two 19" wide format Benq monitors, one landscape and one portrait...

and again BOOM!

flick.
  • Reply 60 of 622
    Like I said, it might be your monitors. \ I doubt it's Camino.