Apple re-releases Mac OS X 10.4.7 for Intel?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 51
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Microsoft has probably bought 30% of the conference tickets for WWDC. They are sending the Vista Impossible crack team to ripoff ideas. Team members have MacBookPros hacked so that if the team member assigned does not scan his thumbprint AND retina every 25 minutes, their MacBookPro self destructs in a puff of smoke.
  • Reply 42 of 51
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

Microsoft has probably bought 30% of the conference tickets for WWDC. They are sending the Vista Impossible crack team to ripoff ideas. Team members have MacBookPros hacked so that if the team member assigned does not scan his thumbprint AND retina every 25 minutes, their MacBookPro self destructs in a puff of smoke.

Hilarious.
  • Reply 43 of 51
    I love you blackbird. You always laugh at my jokes
  • Reply 44 of 51
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

I love you blackbird. You always laugh at my jokes

More of us would laugh at then ? if we could tell that they were jokes!
  • Reply 45 of 51
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by melgross

Well no jokes on this following thread, give it a shot melgross/ others:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...&postid=933191
  • Reply 46 of 51
    minderbinderminderbinder Posts: 1,703member
    So why no update release/fix for those who downloaded it the first incomplete version??

I'm pretty sure I have the first version, will reinstalling the update fix it? I'd rather just get a patch with the missing files than download 133 megs again, but that may be my only option right now.

I'm glad apple caught this, but a little alarmed that they haven't done anything for users who downloaded before the fix.
  • Reply 47 of 51
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by sunilraman

Quote:

Originally posted by melgross

Well no jokes on this following thread, give it a shot melgross/ others:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...&postid=933191

Well, the answer to all of that discussion is pretty simple. The shortest distance in the universe is the Planck Length. About 1.6 x 10¯35 m. It won't let me type a superscript for the power.
  • Reply 48 of 51
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by minderbinder

So why no update release/fix for those who downloaded it the first incomplete version??

It's not showing *anything* in Software Update?
  • Reply 49 of 51
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by melgross

Well, the answer to all of that discussion is pretty simple. The shortest distance in the universe is the Planck Length. About 1.6 x 10¯35 m. It won't let me type a superscript for the power.

F*ck me is there anything you don't know? Yes I now vaguely remember the Planck Length. But that's the currently most accepted theory right now, I suppose.

Now, what is the smallest amount of time in the universe?
  • Reply 50 of 51
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by minderbinder

I'm pretty sure I have the first version, will reinstalling the update fix it? I'd rather just get a patch with the missing files than download 133 megs again, but that may be my only option right now.

I think you'll have to go the 133meg download path. \
  • Reply 51 of 51
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by sunilraman

Quote:

Originally posted by melgross

F*ck me is there anything you don't know? Yes I now vaguely remember the Planck Length. But that's the currently most accepted theory right now, I suppose.

Now, what is the smallest amount of time in the universe?

It comes from four years of physics.

Planck Time. The time a photon can travel a Planck Length. About 10¯43 seconds.