What's The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    This isn't the weirdest, but it's the most recent - I had it about an hour ago.

Me and da wife were driving around England, and trying to figure out how to drive on the other side of the street. But somehow driving on the other side also turned into driving backwards, and it became this mad dash through England, trying not to hit various Englishmen while driving backward and on the wrong side of the street. Watch out for that double-decker bus! Don't hit that group of self-hating football fans wandering around in the streets! Last thing, our bad driving had gotten the attention of a group of gangsta chavs who were chasing us, but I guess that was too frightening and I woke up.

It would make a great video game.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

This isn't the weirdest, but it's the most recent - I had it about an hour ago.

Me and da wife were driving around England, and trying to figure out how to drive on the other side of the street. But somehow driving on the other side also turned into driving backwards, and it became this mad dash through England, trying not to hit various Englishmen while driving backward and on the wrong side of the street. Watch out for that double-decker bus! Don't hit that group of self-hating football fans wandering around in the streets! Last thing, our bad driving had gotten the attention of a group of gangsta chavs who were chasing us, but I guess that was too frightening and I woke up.

It would make a great video game.

I've analysed your dream, the concensus is that your sexually repressed!
  • Reply 43 of 46
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

I've analysed your dream, the concensus is that your sexually repressed!

(and he wants to get rear ended... heheheh)
  • Reply 44 of 46
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    And did I forget to mention the earlier part about being in a cigar-shaped canoe entering a cave?
  • Reply 45 of 46
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    Sometimes a cigar shaped canoe is just a cigar shaped canoe...
  • Reply 46 of 46
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Dreamed last night

1) That I was delivering a paper at a conference and decided to wing it and then forgot all the important stuff but didn't realize it until later, when people were asking me questions and saying "Wow! Why didn't you include this in your talk?!"

2) That I was tricked into losing my place in a game of Golden Tee so that a crazy woman I went to grad school with could play

3) That I was cleaning large rocks off of the stairwell in my house.

No clue about any other than #1, which makes perfect sense considering what I was doing right before I went to bed.