Post sumthin funny

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Everybody post something funny. A picture, words, whatever you think of. You can do more than one.

Here are some Chuck Norris jokes, cuz I like them...

Chuck Norris ruins the endings of Harry Potter books for children who just bought one for the hell of it. When they start crying Chuck Norris calmly says, "I'll give you something to cry about," and roundhouse kicks them in the face.

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 43
    These are serious boards. There is no room for horseplay.
  • Reply 2 of 43
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    This kid must live in North Korea if he's still talking about Chuck Norris jokes.
  • Reply 3 of 43
    Wowa.

The scary part is I really can't tell if you guys are joking or not.

Oh well.

I feel so unwanted...

And here I thought smiling was so important. Oh well. Silly me..
  • Reply 4 of 43
    ronaldoronaldo Posts: 439member
    Well here goes.

Back during the Revolutionary War, General Washington was leading a small company of his troops along the Delaware River one cold winter night. When they happend upon an inn. Washington knoks on the door, an an old woman answers.

Washinton says, " Madam could you put my troops up for the evening?"

To which the woman replies, "Oh I am sorry General, but the inn is all filled up."

General Washington says, "Do you know where we could possibly stay?"

"Well, says the old woman, There is a house of ill repute, up the road about a mile. I am sure the madam there can put you and your troops up fot the evening.

Washington replies, "Well thankyou madam and for your help I will leave Seargent Cox here to gaurd your place, since the British are not too far behind us.

A short while later, Washington and his troops arrive at the house of ill repute. Again Washington knocks on the door and the the madam of the house answers.

Washinton says, " Madam could you put my troops for the evening."

To which the madam replies, " Well how many are you.

Washington says, "Well there are 48 er uh 47 without Cox."

The madam Replies, "You gotta be shiitin' me"
  • Reply 5 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turnwrite

Wowa.

The scary part is I really can't tell if you guys are joking or not.

Oh well.

I feel so unwanted...

And here I thought smiling was so important. Oh well. Silly me..

They are joking, so don't feel bad.

This site will most likely offend someone but I find it absolutely hilarious.

http://www.tard-blog.com/
  • Reply 6 of 43
    I just watched this and about died laughing. I love Steven Colbert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8buT...elated&search=
  • Reply 7 of 43
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    I posted this in the other thread too.

This is kind of funny. Not funny ha ha but ...
  • Reply 8 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo

I posted this in the other thread too.

This is kind of funny. Not funny ha ha but ...

I watched it. I don't really understand what is funny. I'm sorry.
  • Reply 9 of 43
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
  • Reply 10 of 43
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Congressmen no longer use bookmarks, in stead, they just bend the pages!
  • Reply 11 of 43
    Yesterday in American Literature I stated to the class that Frederick Douglass should be played by Samuel L. Jackson, and somebody blurted out "Snakes on a Plantation".
  • Reply 12 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Yesterday in American Literature I stated to the class that Frederick Douglass should be played by Samuel L. Jackson, and somebody blurted out "Snakes on a Plantation".

That's amazing. That reminds me of a couple of days ago in Chemistry one of my friends was trying to explain the signifigance of the charges in an ionic compound. This kid is smart and he said one of the dumbest things that I have ever heard. "8 is a number that 5 and 3 have in common." It was hilarious.
  • Reply 13 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

I watched it. I don't really understand what is funny. I'm sorry.

Well? It's kinda funny because the guy takes his plane off in like 20 feet. He could do it in my driveway if the wind was right. Will you go for amusing?
  • Reply 14 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo

Well? It's kinda funny because the guy takes his plane off in like 20 feet. He could do it in my driveway if the wind was right. Will you go for amusing?

Ok, yes. I will go for amusing.
  • Reply 15 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

That's amazing. That reminds me of a couple of days ago in Chemistry one of my friends was trying to explain the signifigance of the charges in an ionic compound. This kid is smart and he said one of the dumbest things that I have ever heard. "8 is a number that 5 and 3 have in common." It was hilarious.

Chemistry is a fucking scary class for me. It's a ten-person Honors course taught by a former Ranger/West Point chemistry teacher.
  • Reply 16 of 43
    Quote:

Chemistry is a fucking scary class for me. It's a ten-person Honors course taught by a former Ranger/West Point chemistry teacher.

Oh wow, I think that the small class would be nice, but the teacher sounds kind of scary. Are you taking it for the first time? I'm in AP Chemistry, so far it's not too bad.
  • Reply 17 of 43
    Yeah, I'm a junior and new to everything besides basic covalent/ionic concepts from freshman physics. This is supposedly a 101 college course so it's daunting.
  • Reply 18 of 43
    Quote:

Does he ask you to kick him in the Jimmy?
  • Reply 19 of 43
    Quote:

Yeah, I'm a junior and new to everything besides basic covalent/ionic concepts from freshman physics. This is supposedly a 101 college course so it's daunting.

So how does your school do science? I had Biology freshman year, and then Chemistry 1 sophomore year. After that I could have taken Physics, but I choose to do AP Biology instead. This year, I didn't need a science, but a lot of friends were taking AP Chemistry so I followed suit.
  • Reply 20 of 43
    Ahehe. Stephen Colbert is great.

And the Tard Blog is HILARIOUS.

I like The Show with zefrank. It is a funny vlog:

http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/

Also Jack Handy. He says:

"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late."

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea."