Post sumthin funny

Comments

• Reply 21 of 43
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

So how does your school do science? I had Biology freshman year, and then Chemistry 1 sophomore year. After that I could have taken Physics, but I choose to do AP Biology instead. This year, I didn't need a science, but a lot of friends were taking AP Chemistry so I followed suit.

I took Physics freshman, Biology sophomore, and now Honors Chemistry because I got a 99 on the Biology final.
  • Reply 22 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

I took Physics freshman, Biology sophomore, and now Honors Chemistry because I got a 99 on the Biology final.

Good job. What are you doing next year?
  • Reply 23 of 43
    Probably AP Biology or AP Chemistry.
  • Reply 24 of 43
    Fun stuff, I love Biology. It didn't hurt that it was a really easy class too.

Anyway, back on topic. Does anyone have anything else to add to the funny list? Or have we covered everything?
  • Reply 25 of 43
    Might not be hilarious to anybody but myself, but I found this incredible.

A fucking LazyTown producer.
  • Reply 26 of 43
    Quote:

...A fucking LazyTown producer.

Thanks for clarifying. Definitely interesting, and that clip was really creepy.
  • Reply 27 of 43
    I personally love the show, even if it's scary as hell it's truly incredible stuff in terms of pure hilarity when viewed by people outside of its target audience.
  • Reply 28 of 43
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    I love this site.

or this

• Reply 29 of 43
    slugheadslughead Posts: 1,169member
    A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, so he looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch member, 3 pound left testicle,3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.

The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice the little guy asks, "What EXACTLY did you say to me?"

The big dude says, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me.

I'm 7 feet tall. I weigh 350 pounds. I have a 20 inch private. My left testicle weighs 3 pounds. My right testicle weighs 3 pounds.

And my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "Turner Brown!... Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, Turn Around"
  • Reply 30 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by slughead

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, so he looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch member, 3 pound left testicle,3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown.

The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, "What's wrong with you?"

The big dude says, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me.

I'm 7 feet tall. I weigh 350 pounds. I have a 20 inch private. My left testicle weighs 3 pounds. My right testicle weighs 3 pounds.

The small guy says, "Turner Brown!... Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, Turn Around"

That is amazing!
  • Reply 31 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo

I love this site.

That site is for white trash and eighth graders.
  • Reply 32 of 43
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by turnwrite

Here are some Chuck Norris jokes, cuz I like them...

The Chuck Norris joke that cracks me up the most is the one that has him using a rattlesnake as a profilactic. I can't remember the details, but I do remember laughing.

Other than that, I'm not sure if many of the posters of this thread picked up on the "kick me in the jimmy" reference. It's hard to believe that Beavis and Butthead is pushing fifteen years. I think the movie came out before I had started taking AP Chemistry.

All this talk of AP Chemistry has reminded me of my AP Chem teacher, who appears to teach in upstate New York now. If any of you happen to go to this school, that would be a nice coincidence.
  • Reply 33 of 43
    aiolosaiolos Posts: 228member
    Quote:

Yesterday in American Literature I stated to the class that Frederick Douglass should be played by Samuel L. Jackson, and somebody blurted out "Snakes on a Plantation".

rofl I must tell my friends that

Quote:
    Originally Posted by slughead

omg, thats fucking AWESOME!

Quote:

That's amazing. That reminds me of a couple of days ago in Chemistry one of my friends was trying to explain the signifigance of the charges in an ionic compound. This kid is smart and he said one of the dumbest things that I have ever heard. "8 is a number that 5 and 3 have in common." It was hilarious.

we just had a test on that crap, LOL though, I should tell the chem class about that sh*t hahahahahahhaha
  • Reply 34 of 43

• Reply 35 of 43
    Quote:

• Reply 36 of 43
    mrtotesmrtotes Posts: 760member
  • Reply 37 of 43
    Hahaha! That's awesome.
  • Reply 38 of 43
    [ignore this]
  • Reply 39 of 43

Actually it's money = √(All Evil)

so women = evil

still a good one though

• Reply 40 of 43
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    This one is a old classic. Whatever public official gave the go ahead to this scheme.... talk about stupidity.. but some hilarious commentary! Yikes!