Paying for Shareware

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    [quote]Originally posted by Michael Grey:

<strong>I finally broke down and got a PayPal account just to buy a piece of OS X shareware. Since then I've sold a couple things on eBay and just leave the money in PayPal account just for Shareware. When I find an app that I like, I pay.

[ 08-21-2002: Message edited by: Michael Grey ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Great Idea Michael! I think I'll give that a try!
  • Reply 22 of 23
    [quote]Originally posted by Alexander Wilson:

<strong>

I don't know when this started for me. I think there was an app or two I used in college that I didn't pay for. Heh. I was a Windows user then. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. But I've paid for software on Windows, OS 9 and OS X. Moreso on OS X, only because I was only on OS 9 for a few months before switching to X. Since I knew it, I didn't want to be too "invested" in the software.

Alex.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Alex

I think you are on too something. I think when I 1st Fired up OS X and LOVED it, I thought Hell

this OS is worth investing in, Via small App Developers. Bides something also told me on this fresh new OS have only 100% pure Software to run on it. Like baby I treat it. :cool:
  • Reply 23 of 23
    rogue27rogue27 Posts: 607member
    I register a decent amount of shareware. I also get some free copies for writing reviews. Sadly, the site I review for has been under "renovation" for about a year now, so none of my latest writings have been posted.