CNN Reviews Zune, but becomes iPod advertisement.

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

<Fixed the thread title.>

thanks!
  • Reply 42 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by murk

Remember, Ballmer may be an obnoxious lout to us, but to Woody, he's still "Dad".

i do wonder about that 'Woody' boy. he says that he loves apple and their stuff, but he seems to defend the arch enemy quite a lot.
  • Reply 43 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woody56292

dude... not funny.

bashing a product or company. perfectly ok ( and hilarious )

wishing harm and or imminent death on another person. not cool.

even ballmer doesn't deserve that...

Maybe he was assuming Ballmer's office was on the first floor.
  • Reply 44 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blue2kdave

rofl.

Now that's funny.
  • Reply 45 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mbaynham

i do wonder about that 'Woody' boy. he says that he loves apple and their stuff, but he seems to defend the arch enemy quite a lot.

why do they have to be enemies? and I just don't think death is a very funny subject. ( unless it is Death, from Family Guy, he is a riot )
  • Reply 46 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woody56292

rofl.

Now that's funny.

I thought it might lighten the mood.
  • Reply 47 of 53
    Quote:

That's right. He's not allowed to venture past the first floor without a permission slip.
  • Reply 48 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

That's right. He's not allowed to venture past the first floor without a permission slip.

yeh, he might squirt something important!
  • Reply 49 of 53
    I like the name "Zune" and thought it sounded really high-tech til I realised that a) I'm not a ten year old boy and b) it's not the 1950s.

Seriously, it sounds like something that you get in the mail with your decoder ring and your X-Ray Specs.

As for Ballmer, he couldn't have a name more hilariously appropriate for his appearance if he was actually named "Steve Scrotum".

(Can I say that here?! If not, I'm new, edit my post...please don't ban me!)
  • Reply 50 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by False Prophet

I like the name "Zune" and thought it sounded really high-tech til I realised that a) I'm not a ten year old boy and b) it's not the 1950s.

Seriously, it sounds like something that you get in the mail with your decoder ring and your X-Ray Specs.

As for Ballmer, he couldn't have a name more hilariously appropriate for his appearance if he was actually named "Steve Scrotum".

(Can I say that here?! If not, I'm new, edit my post...please don't ban me!)

Oh you'll hear a lot worse around here
  • Reply 51 of 53
    Quote:

Oh you'll hear a lot worse around here

Not from any of us, of course.
  • Reply 52 of 53
    "we here at microsoft like to inovate, so to allow you to have all you microsoft products with you at all times, let me introduce - The Scrotum Sac"
  • Reply 53 of 53
    The user and all related content has been deleted.