Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Comments

• Reply 41 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

I am finding your posts highly offensive.

Aww, poor diddums.

Quote:

I dont think you guys are all that special.

Yeah but you haven't tried any of our piss.

Quote:

...and maintain celibacy.

Come again?
  • Reply 42 of 134
    Quote:

...and maintain celibacy.

You keep adding requirements. Is there anything else you're hiding from us?
  • Reply 43 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

Come again?

He's not likely to, considering.
  • Reply 44 of 134
    Quote:

I dont think you guys are all that special.

I'm sorry that we weren't able to help. You've left more questions than answers, though.

Your answers lie north on Highway 99. The further you go, the purer the urine.
  • Reply 45 of 134
    Then please have urine sale registered on e-bay ready for purchase. You must display your credentials when doing so.
  • Reply 46 of 134
    I have to display my credentials to sell urine?

Hey man, if you want to see my "credentials", all you have to do is ask.....
  • Reply 47 of 134
    Quote:

Then please have urine sale registered on e-bay ready for purchase. You must display your credentials when doing so.

Perhaps you would be so good as to post a link to an e-bay sale that displays the proper credentials, so that we may learn by example.
  • Reply 48 of 134
    Wow! People are actually buying urine like http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=275

I couldn't believe it. Holy shit, this is no joke!
  • Reply 49 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bradg

I have to display my credentials to sell urine?

Hey man, if you want to see my "credentials", all you have to do is ask.....

sadly, this is the best post of this thread...

I feel like I'm watching some horrible accident, and I should do something, but all I can do is watch.
  • Reply 50 of 134
    Quote:

I gave $70 more dollars for it, but she has worked on more than 10,450 people. I dont think you guys are all that special. You must also start up a vegetarian diet, and maintain celibacy.

Quote:

Yes you can, but you must go on a Vegetarian diet, and be committed to drinking lots of purified water and green juice.

for $70x10,450 = $731,500

I'll do anything you want me too honey!
  • Reply 51 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by roderickyseatoningbrights

Wow! People are actually buying urine like http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=275

I couldn't believe it. Holy shit, this is no joke!

can someone check to see if this is NOT the original poster?
  • Reply 52 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

can someone check to see if this is NOT the original poster?

If it's not him, it's someone sitting next to him in the university library.

It's either the most elaborate spam for a product that no-one wants or a sociology experiment.
  • Reply 53 of 134
    Or one or more dickheads.

So when do we get to sacrifice him/them to the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Can we audio, can we huh, please can we pleeeeeeeeease? Powerdoc would have let us do horrible things to their genitals by now. Stop holding out on us, audio.

I bags being the one who gets to fry his/their balls and feed them to my pet axolotl when an Overlord gives us the nod!
  • Reply 54 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

Or one or more dickheads.

So when do we get to sacrifice him/them to the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Can we audio, can we huh, please can we pleeeeeeeeease? Powerdoc would have let us do horrible things to their genitals by now. Stop holding out on us, audio.

I bags being the one who gets to fry his/their balls and feed them to my pet axolotl when an Overlord gives us the nod!

They're Universtity of BC students.

I hear the pot's pretty good out there.
  • Reply 55 of 134
    When did Yutaka edit the original post? Now it's completely different tone. Did anyone else miss this?
  • Reply 56 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

When did Yutaka edit the original post? Now it's completely different tone. Did anyone else miss this?

Hmm.

I figure, if he wants the best piss, he'd better shut up about having to wash dishes. That's the price he must pay.
  • Reply 57 of 134
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 58 of 134
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    (adds data point to huge wall chart labeled "topics that motivate Crazy Chester to post")
  • Reply 59 of 134
    Problem solved audio. Obviously, Yutaka is that addabox in disguise.
  • Reply 60 of 134
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I don't need disguises, I have People Who Do My bidding.

Unfortunately, Person Yutaka appears to have malfunctioned and may need to be put down.