OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread

Comments

• Reply 401 of 499
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nebagakid View Post

does the timezone really matter?

Only if some of you posers are not going to stay up from now until the keynote.

For me, this means going from now, 4pm in the afternoon, to 4am early morning

(12 hours to go).

Just curious as to who's going to have a nap before the keynote

Like Shanmugam!! Just stay up, no sleep for you!!

I'm gonna go out and get like 5 lattes and 5 double cappucinnos to prop me up

until 4 am.

This is totally not good for my bipolar and medication regime. Not good.
  • Reply 402 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

not yet mate, another one hour ... time moves toooo sloooow ....

wsj changed the text? that means something????

Text is "Apple may announce as early as Tuesday a device that combines the iPod with a cellphone. Cingular is expected to provide cellphone service for the phone. 11:09 p.m."

Good enough for me.
  • Reply 403 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

I'm on Steve's AppleJet cruising the planet looking for awesome product ideas.

Ah awesome. At this stage the Insanity is causing hallucinations. I like. "Cruising the planet with Steve Jobs". That's like being with God Himself/Herself/Itself looking down on all the little people..... mua hah ah ha h ah ahh ah h a
  • Reply 404 of 499
    We have an espresso machine in the house and it will be on over drive tonight.

Yeah, I'm an hour behind you, Suni, and debating deeply the needs of my physical self (the body just doesn't / i.e. can't act like it is 20 anymore). A short nap this evening of 4 hours will hopefully allow me to both stay up for the keynote (and mandatory iChat) as well as be semi coherent for a full day of work tomorrow.
  • Reply 405 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

We have an espresso machine in the house and it will be on over drive tonight.

Yeah, I'm an hour behind you, Suni, and debating deeply the needs of my physical self (the body just doesn't / i.e. can't act like it is 20 anymore). A short nap this evening of 4 hours will hopefully allow me to both stay up for the keynote (and mandatory iChat) as well as be semi coherent for a full day of work tomorrow.

I hear ya brother. I hear ya. 20 is a wild time. Eventually my mind and body couldn't handle the punishment past 25 . Get some rest tonight mate. We'll see you on iChat Appleinsider chat room about 1 hour before keynote.
  • Reply 406 of 499
    Much respektz to all youse out there that can handle this in amongst your usual work routines and/or having partners/ friends that understand or are joining in on the obsession.
  • Reply 407 of 499
    Don't know about the understanding bit. My wife just rolls her eyes, mumbles something to the effect of, "You're crazy as a loon", smiles and says, "When are we going to the AppleStore? My credit card is paid up, full."

That last part was another hallucination.
  • Reply 408 of 499
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    It doesn't matter where we are, the time left will be the same.
  • Reply 409 of 499
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    melgross too here! 12.30 AM EST!! 11 Hours 21 Mins to go!!!
  • Reply 410 of 499
    cubitcubit Posts: 846member
    Quote:

melgross too here! 12.30 pm EST!! 11 Hours 21 Mins to go!!!

12:49 AM or 0049 EST 9 January 2007 , and just a bit more to go...
  • Reply 411 of 499
    Quote:

not yet mate, another one hour ... time moves toooo sloooow ....

wsj changed the text? that means something????

The paper itself is smaller as well. I don't know if they are trying to make the online edition conform to the new look.
  • Reply 412 of 499
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

The paper itself is smaller as well. I don't know if they are trying to make the online edition conform to the new look.

Hope they changed becoz of print lay out NOT the contents!.
  • Reply 413 of 499
    Quote:

Hope they changed becoz of print lay out NOT the contents!.

Too expensive these days. The WSJ is one of the most successful papers around, but is being hit by rising costs in production like everyone else.
  • Reply 414 of 499
    10 hours 52 minutes

• Reply 415 of 499
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    11 Pages?
  • Reply 416 of 499
    10 Hours and 12 Mins to go!
  • Reply 417 of 499
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Keynote postponed!

Whoa, sorry. Typo. That was meant to say, 9 hours to go. Oh the excitement. Can't wait for the unveiling of the xyzPhone and hearing GSM version will be out mid 2008, or when all EU music lobbyist organizations can agree on a single iTunes price, whichever comes last.

\
  • Reply 418 of 499
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    9 hours to go.......now
  • Reply 419 of 499
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    No, wait, jumped the gun, 9 hours to go......now
  • Reply 420 of 499
    9 loooooooooong hours to go!

i am typing in this in dark mac book key board, apple pls iluminated key board for mac book as well ...