New Sony Cyber-shot S-series digital cams revealed

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 106
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    First, I have no problem with the article since photography is a hobby of mine.

Kasper, good job with the site but you know how I feel already.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iggypopped View Post

mac voyer said it best. appleinsider is losing credibility with a rediculous, off topic article like this. this article needs to be pulled.

Nothing to do with credibility.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Why is it that most Americans believe America = the world?

While American "superiority complex" may contribute to Canon's excellent sales Stateside, the implication that Canon has "by far" more sales than Nikon or Sony is laughable, when you consider the global context.

Why do people outside the U.S. assume every post on this board from an American is from the point of view that America = world? It seems people on both sides of the fence have a complex but in the end no one likes a winner?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by halhiker View Post

This is not only a lame article (who cares about Sony's entry level camera??) it looks like a lame camera. I just bought a Canon with 7.1MP and a 4x zoom for $169 for Xmas. Actually, I bought two. And they use SD and not memory stick.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of what APPLE will be bringing out next month.

I have the Rebel XTi 10.1 MP and the SD900 10 MP and the 7.1 MP PowerShot. True, the camera is not so hot, but still interesting for those of us on here who follow cameras.
  • Reply 102 of 106
    denmarudenmaru Posts: 208member
    Huh? SonyInsider?!