One Thing

Comments

• Reply 41 of 66
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yes, but you have to be double jointed in the special way that I happen to be for BRussell to show you his tattoo.

Nick

Hmm. Definitely not sure if I want to be double-jointed in that special kind of way anymore....
  • Reply 42 of 66
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Ok Ok...I give in.

I have an 11" inch penis...

He's lying. I have Guybrush Threepwood's 11" penis. It's there in the mayonnaise jar, up on the mantel.

Won it fair and square, so stop your bellyaching.
  • Reply 43 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

He's lying. I have Guybrush Threepwood's 11" penis. It's there in the mayonnaise jar, up on the mantel.

Won it fair and square, so stop your bellyaching.

I'll give you fifty bucks for it.
  • Reply 44 of 66
    I just can't win...
  • Reply 45 of 66
    can't even break even...
  • Reply 46 of 66
    And this thread proves that saying 11" penis causes a frenzy of penis envy.

I totally didn't intend for that to rhyme.
  • Reply 47 of 66
    Mine's also 11 inches . . .

Around.
  • Reply 48 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Mine's also 11 inches . . .

Around.

Around 11"

or 11" around it.

There is a big difference.
  • Reply 49 of 66
    Spline's just being frisky. Don't mind him.
  • Reply 50 of 66
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Photos!

not mine, i wouldn't want to be infamous for being the only AI'er being banned for showing my own sack. Besides there are some dubious characters around here, trumpt, brussel, adda might not be able to handle them.
  • Reply 51 of 66
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,443moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

I'm surprised no one's claimed they have an 11" penis yet.

I was going to but 3" of that is foreskin. So yeah, that's my feat, lots of skin.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarUK

I have 3 bollocks!

You sure one of them isn't your penis?

Quote:

no seriously....the operation to put my gut back in its rightful place is in 3 weeks and I get a month or so off work to boot. I did ask if they could make the normal side the same enlarged size, but they weren't impressed.

Doctors have no sense of humor.

Quote:

ive never been in hospital before...im going under general anaesthetic, I hear thats a nice euphoric experience. And reading the literature they sent me today..."You will wake up in the recovery ward area and a nurse will accompany you back to your bed area"...Bring it on, this sounds like fun!

Nope, it's pretty boring actually. You basically get a mask and then fall asleep instantly. I wish I had one of those things for getting to sleep at night. When you wake up, it's just like well waking up. Depending on how long you're under, you may have a sore throat because of the breathing tube (at least that's what I was told - who knows what they do to you when you're out cold).
  • Reply 52 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

You sure one of them isn't your penis?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvin

Nope, it's pretty boring actually. You basically get a mask and then fall asleep instantly. I wish I had one of those things for getting to sleep at night. When you wake up, it's just like well waking up. Depending on how long you're under, you may have a sore throat because of the breathing tube (at least that's what I was told - who knows what they do to you when you're out cold).

I'm intending to be the first person to count to 0. I will utilize my spiritual force to convince myself that the gas is an illusion. I spoke to the hospital today, apparently I will be released within 5 hours, so its a pretty quick op.
  • Reply 53 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

I'm intending to be the first person to count to 0. I will utilize my spiritual force to convince myself that the gas is an illusion. I spoke to the hospital today, apparently I will be released within 5 hours, so its a pretty quick op.

If you do it you won't remember.
  • Reply 54 of 66
    justinjustin Posts: 403member
    Quote:

Oh.

I get it: you're going for a vasectomy.
  • Reply 55 of 66
    nope, i will be mr titanium testicles.
  • Reply 56 of 66
    justinjustin Posts: 403member
    Does that make a vas deferens?
  • Reply 57 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Does that make a vas deferens?

no, thats fine.
  • Reply 58 of 66
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I can't read.
  • Reply 59 of 66
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    I have two extra "nipples". Well, not really nipples. Just a small fleshy globual(?) thing about the size of a pea just below and to the left of my heart. I even have another smaller one above my left nipple and about four inches to the right. Girls freak over them. In a good way. Comes from my father's side of the family.

Don't know whether to be or 8) about confessing this...
  • Reply 60 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

I have two extra "nipples". Well, not really nipples. Just a small fleshy globual(?) thing about the size of a pea just below and to the left of my heart. I even have another smaller one above my left nipple and about four inches to the right. Girls freak over them. In a good way. Comes from my father's side of the family.

Don't know whether to be or 8) about confessing this...

One of my female friends has a third nipple. She let me rub it once.