• Reply 21 of 45
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Here's your boxes pic. Not in an elevator though. Enjoy

It says "QUARK" I think (top left side)

• Reply 22 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Not everyone, I'll be insane tomorrow by 9 though, because at that time I'll be at Yerba Buena doing some stupid School something or another for one of my classes (volunteer work is what it amounts to) but I'll try to snap a few images of Moscone (on my phone) while I'm down there. :8)

Sebastian

Cool. An Italian site managed to get some good snapps

http://www.setteb.it/content/view/1422/2/
  • Reply 23 of 45

"The black blockhouse is the Apple stand, emergency to the maximums concerns, impossible also for all the other exhibitors to us to know something in advance payment."
  • Reply 24 of 45
    Apple's really got their stand locked down solid. Well hidden, all in classy black. 8) 8) 8)
  • Reply 25 of 45
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

I know, but I'm more interested in getting my own little Snapshots of Glory instead of them trying to find stuff in them

Sebastian
  • Reply 26 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

I know, but I'm more interested in getting my own little Snapshots of Glory instead of them trying to find stuff in them

Sebastian

All the best. You need to get through on the inside get some real good shots (boxes in elevators and stuff) and you will be heralded as 2007 AppleInsider SuperRumor Investigator CHAMPION !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO
  • Reply 27 of 45
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:

All the best. You need to get through on the inside get some real good shots (boxes in elevators and stuff) and you will be heralded as 2007 AppleInsider SuperRumor Investigator CHAMPION !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

So break a Window, grab a tourists Camera, and take a bunch of Snapshots in an Elevator before about 50 DIfferent Hitmen surround me with Automatic Rifles and I pop the Memory Card out of the Camera when they are not looking and hide that, hand them the Camera, they arrest me, I escape, etc. etc.

Or we could just wait till Tuesday

Sebastian
  • Reply 28 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

He's bent in every way imaginable.

your sentiments are noted i have little love for George W GUMP myself.

i was only trying to inject a little humour not antagonise you into a storm of abuse

now back to MORE INSANITY

Suni, it does indeed say Quark on the box... you think is it a Quark centric 30th anni Mac ?? maybe we have all this vidJOE stuff all wrong and Apple will be attacking the DTP market?
  • Reply 29 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gdconway View Post

2. no iphone

so this is no good to you ??

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=266774

shamelessly taken from elsewhere in the board
  • Reply 30 of 45
    Personally I like the idea of the xMac being the surprise of the show - an iPhone isn't a surprise at all. To make it even better, allow BTO orders up to the new quad core and watch everyone say it will never sell.

Quad core? Hell, make it an option for the MBP - now that would be a surprise!
  • Reply 31 of 45
    willrobwillrob Posts: 203member
    A Beatles themed iPod filled with their music.

Nike+ Amp 9wrist controller for Niki+ running system)
  • Reply 32 of 45
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

Rehash of my RED MacBook

Ten minutes in front of this colour monstrosity and I will fall down like a beaten fly. Temporary (hopefully) Insanity indeed!
  • Reply 33 of 45
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:

There is a reason why the term "paparazzi" comes from them.
  • Reply 34 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

Suni, it does indeed say Quark on the box... you think is it a Quark centric 30th anni Mac ?? maybe we have all this vidJOE stuff all wrong and Apple will be attacking the DTP market?

Heh. It's just the Quark booth. Poor bastards pummelled into the ground by Adobe InDesign. They gotta be at MacWorld to keep Quark kicking along for those still using it. Ah, Quark's not that bad. This whole creative world and industry stuff is cutthroat, I tells ya.
  • Reply 35 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

so this is no good to you ??

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=266774

shamelessly taken from elsewhere in the board

It's these kind of videos that lead to PURE MACWORLD INSANITY

300% INSANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG WTF
  • Reply 36 of 45
    I spent a fair amount of time trying to guess what the upside-down "Skyline" box was. Thought it was interesting that Mike Matas wrote about Skyline Park on his blog. I naturally assumed it was a bittorrent-based iTunes delivery system, probably using those Apple satellites we heard about last year to deliver content to the home and the iPhone. After an hour of theorizing, I googled Skyline and learned that they produce trade show displays. But that explanation is too obvious... clearly it's the bittorrent-iTunes-satellite-thing.
  • Reply 37 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gdconway View Post

After an hour of theorizing, I googled Skyline and learned

i hope you learned to GOOGLE FIRST
  • Reply 38 of 45
    Quote:

It's these kind of videos that lead to PURE MACWORLD INSANITY

300% INSANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG WTF

300% W00tAGE and rising

BRING ON THE JOBZZZZZZZ

now somebdy post a time update???!?!?!?!!!?!!!?!11!?!!11!?!!1?!
  • Reply 39 of 45
    WHERE ARE THE G0)#($0)#($0=~)("#~0=98!! ELEVATOR PHOTOS??????

We are at 23 hours and 23 minutes to go...
  • Reply 40 of 45
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    OS X Leopard will be released the same day as Windows Vista...and Leopard will just be a virtual OS overlay using the Vista kernal as its base.

Steve will spend 1 hour 50 minutes explaining why and how cool it is with lots of Booms and Bams. He'll even have Emeril Legasse come out and say BAM!. Everyone will get pissed off about this news like they did with the initial Intel switch, then he'll show you why it makes so much sense to do so and how much more powerful Apple will be as a consumer device company rather than an OS company.

And the one more thing will make you say...oh, now I understand and you'll drink the cool-aid and ask for another cup of the fetid Apple juice. And the Google thing will make you drop a load in your pants.