Macworld: Activist plan 'dramatic' greening of Apple Store SF at 6:00pm

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 162
    macgregormacgregor Posts: 1,434member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

GP or my greening idea? Because green is my favorite color and my favorite apple is Granny Smith. And I don't think dark/solid green would work, lighter shades of green used tastefully would look fine IMHO. Besides, I actually like the look of the GP "Green your Apple" website.

I think your greening idea is great and their website looks like it came right out of Apple's playbook. If Apple was smart they would have a whole website specific to educating the public on their programs with a forum and everything. Not to cave in to pressure, but just because it makes sense, is something Jobs would probably do anyway and again it would lead the industry.
  • Reply 162 of 162
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

GP or my greening idea? Because green is my favorite color and my favorite apple is Granny Smith. And I don't think dark/solid green would work, lighter shades of green used tastefully would look fine IMHO. Besides, I actually like the look of the GP "Green your Apple" website.

I think the "light show" is dumb. All that does is draw attention to the Apple store. GP will hand out their flyers and people will throw them away. You're greening idea was nice. Maybe Apple stores could do that whenever GP decides to "green" them.