MacMinute claims to have new iMac info/photo.

167891012»

Comments

• Reply 221 of 223
    [quote]Originally posted by DaveGee:

<strong>

Screen Size, CPU Speed, Memory, Ports aren't mentioned either does that mean none of those things are relavant either? Also I'd don't see any keyboard or mouse... Yet they do mention the size of the base...

"small hemisphere at 26.4 cm in diameter-somewhat bigger than a halved cantaloupe"

Seems like a very odd article to me.

Dave</strong><hr></blockquote>

No one has mentioned the idea that maybe the article itself isn't what's going to be in the magazine. Yeah, the pictures and the cover probably are. But maybe there was another "decoy" article for the web the night before.

People are suggesting that Time updates their site every Sunday because the issue arrives on Monay. If Jobs new this, maybe he got them to agree to post an article that didn't give away other details the night before in exchange for letting them break this part of the story before his keynote.

I don't know how likely that is, but then again I'm not sure what I believe after this past week.
  • Reply 222 of 223
    [quote]Originally posted by urbnite:

<strong>

No one has mentioned the idea that maybe the article itself isn't what's going to be in the magazine. Yeah, the pictures and the cover probably are. But maybe there was another "decoy" article for the web the night before.

People are suggesting that Time updates their site every Sunday because the issue arrives on Monay. If Jobs new this, maybe he got them to agree to post an article that didn't give away other details the night before in exchange for letting them break this part of the story before his keynote.

I don't know how likely that is, but then again I'm not sure what I believe after this past week.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hmm... MacMinute now claims they have in their hands the "print edition of this report". This implies that the story's the same in the magazine, buy maybe they're holding out on us too!

Or maybe it's just time for me to go to bed because I'm getting too hopeful for my own good.

Steve must have something else up his sleeve, though...
  • Reply 223 of 223
    naderbynaderby Posts: 131member
    I think it's just been pulled.