are you saved? if not then this will explain how you can be

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days.

Jesus Christ had to be both God and man because He is sinless and therefore He is the only person who can get us into Heaven when we die because He is the only One who could pay for our sins.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Ronald L. Grossi

[email protected] « my home e-mail address

http://www.GotQuestions.org/now-what.html « go here if you just got saved

Comments

• Reply 1 of 93
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Goodbye.
  • Reply 2 of 93
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I'm religious, and I too think you should go home.
  • Reply 3 of 93
    snoopysnoopy Posts: 1,901member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gnews237 View Post

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Gee, thanks. That was easy. By the way, let me introduce myself. My name will be kept secret for obvious reasons, but I go by Duke to my friends. I'm a bank robber by trade and always figured I'd go to hell, but now I've got a Get-Out-of-Jail card thanks to you. A free pass to heaven. Glory be!

I'd let my wife and kids know too, but I don't want them bugging me up their. Man they get on my nerves. Slapping then around doesn't help. I punched my wife once and broke her nose, and all she did was scream at me louder. I hate that. One of these days she's going to get it good.

I'll let you in on a secret. I've got a big heist coming up that's going to put me on easy street. I'll get out of this run down neighborhood at last. There are so many poor people here, always wanting help. Man I just laugh at them, especially the old ones. I rigged up a trip wire once a got three of them before the cops made me take it down. Oh that was funny, watching those old people fall. Ha, ha.

Well, see you in heaven.

Regard,

Duke, just Duke.
  • Reply 4 of 93
    I'll pick this one up 8)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gnews

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days.

Jesus Christ had to be both God and man because He is sinless and therefore He is the only person who can get us into Heaven when we die because He is the only One who could pay for our sins.

Literal interpretation of the events means that we miss the message. We (you, I everyone) are the Son of God in our true Nature. Christ is our true sinless nature as we complete our journey of forgiveness.

Quote:

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

What we do have to believe is that we can be Christ in nature and thus be in eternal Heaven state. Everlasting Life is this state. "Resurrection" is a shift in our current perception to be mindful of a different perception. This may or may not have to involve "death", being "death" an illusory/ dream concept.

Quote:

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven...The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4} Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

Clearly Hell is not another place, it is right here. Waiting for Leopard OSX 10.5. And other such pain.

Quote:

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

Dear Source, be with me always and help me ease my suffering. That all the Universe be one as is forever more in Truth.

Quote:

God extends His Divine Source to all that would listen yes, but regardless of time, space, quantum fluctuations, the Eternal Remains. We can choose when we want to Join, how we want to Join. Maybe we are all Members already and we don't even have to worry about it...!

Quote:

You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

I recommend, it could be the next step in your spiritual journey, CourseInMiracles. And a bit of Wicca to understand self-creation (Magick) and then set that aside when you've had fun playing.
  • Reply 5 of 93
    Spam!
  • Reply 6 of 93
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Tough crowd, eh God boy?

We're Mac users. We feast on the blood of the innocent. Didn't you get the memo?
  • Reply 7 of 93
    Speak for yourself. I feast on the blood of the would be innocent... if I hadn't sodomized them first...
  • Reply 8 of 93
    I was going to close this thread, as it is spam ... but it'll be more fun just to leave it open.
  • Reply 9 of 93
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Speak for yourself. I feast on the blood of the would be innocent... if I hadn't sodomized them first...

Interesting angle. First the debauching, then the feasting.......

I'll have to think about that.
  • Reply 10 of 93
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Tough crowd, eh God boy?

We're Mac users. We feast on the blood of the innocent. Didn't you get the memo?

I'm all for the raping and torturing and killing of the innocent, but I feel like I'm not really getting into the spirit of being a Mac guy because the taste of blood, frankly, makes me gag. Can you recommend any recipes that help make blood feasting more palatable?

(And gee, why do I think we'll never hear anything back gnews237? Seems more likely we'll hear exactly the same damned thing from gnews238 first.)
  • Reply 11 of 93
    Please close this thread?
  • Reply 12 of 93
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    welcome gnews237, please stick around. I have said your little prayer

"Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen."

what do I do now?
  • Reply 13 of 93
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Motion to ban MarcUK from any thread containing the word "religion".
  • Reply 14 of 93
    Motion to deprive Ireland of the power to modify text attributes.
  • Reply 15 of 93
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shetline View Post

I'm all for the raping and torturing and killing of the innocent, but I feel like I'm not really getting into the spirit of being a Mac guy because the taste of blood, frankly, makes me gag. Can you recommend any recipes that help make blood feasting more palatable?

(And gee, why do I think we'll never hear anything back gnews237? Seems more likely we'll hear exactly the same damned thing from gnews238 first.)

Jello blood shots. You don't think Bill Cosby became wealthy because he we talented?
  • Reply 16 of 93
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Motion to deprive Ireland of the power to modify text attributes.

I third that motion, no really, close this damn thread.
  • Reply 17 of 93
  • Reply 18 of 93
    Quote:

http://www.gotquestions.org/now-what.html < go here MarkUK

What is your problem. I believe in God, but nobody needs a lecture in an internet forum. Go ask a priest should you keep doing this and I'd bet you he's say no don't. Now leave us alone with your crazy attitude. you remind me of one of those nutjob so called scientologists, I hate them too.
  • Reply 19 of 93
    snoopysnoopy Posts: 1,901member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

welcome gnews237, please stick around. I have said your little prayer

"Dear God I want to be saved. . . Amen."

what do I do now?

Nothing special. The beauty of this popular approach is its simplicity. It's the easy way to eternal life and has two big advantages: You have a guarantee that you will go to heaven, and you can keep on doing whatever you want to do. Many have taken this path to God. Will they get there? I don't know. Some think it takes more effort and change on our part.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gale and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14.

• Reply 20 of 93
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

http://www.gotquestions.org/now-what.html < go here MarkUK

He came back. Wow, more than just a hit-and-run spambot after all. Still a nuisance, however, even if a living human.

Oh, by the way, I deny the Holy Spirit. Now you can't save me, so you might as well give up.