Report: iPhone could make or break Apple's bank

123457»

Comments

  • Reply 121 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post


    Ok you are forgiven



    Thinking about this further ... this is a Mac of sorts, hard to believe some bright spark won't add this feature later.



    I agree they will add this feature later on, hopefully anyways . I would love to get an iPhone but if it will not include voice dialing, I certainly will have a harder decision, since I myself rely heavily on voice dialing as well. I'm pretty sure Apple engineers realize the need of voice dialing in a cellphone. My guess is they will add it later on purposely so you will have to buy a newer generation iPhone. All companies do this with their products. This is because unfortunately it would be financially unwise to release a device that had every feature and did it all, because if you can not make it any better than you have a one time success product. Thats my 2 cents anyways.
  • Reply 122 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post


    Hey! That was my line!



    Hehe... oops... according to Google, it belongs to one Louis Gray.
  • Reply 123 of 131
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregmightdothat View Post


    Hehe... oops... according to Google, it belongs to one Louis Gray.



    Well, sorta... the actual quote:



    Quote:

    But yeah? there?s no doubt John Dvorak is the Ann Coulter of Mac coverage.



    Mine was more general.
  • Reply 124 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post


    Well, sorta... the actual quote:







    Mine was more general.



    Let's just say great minds think alike...



    and that it's a very apt comparison
  • Reply 125 of 131
    1st1st Posts: 443member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post


    Has anyone seen this? 40 mins battery life, what a rubbish phone this will turn out to be if thats true.



    http://theappleblog.com/2007/04/04/d...er-40-minutes/



    First mistake was indeed having a fixed battery.



    what I fail to understand is why take so much power... the PDA phone like palm has similar function except wifi. if it is loss so much power, it got be hot to burn your pocket...(good to know it is not sit on carpet to caught on fire...). Why? compare to psp battery life still doesn't make any sense...

    http://www.1800mobiles.com/treo-700w...ell-phone.html
  • Reply 126 of 131
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1st View Post


    what I fail to understand is why take so much power... the PDA phone like palm has similar function except wifi. if it is loss so much power, it got be hot to burn your pocket...(good to know it is not sit on carpet to caught on fire...). Why? compare to psp battery life still doesn't make any sense...

    http://www.1800mobiles.com/treo-700w...ell-phone.html



    Um, it doesn't take up so much power. Dvorak made that number up.
  • Reply 127 of 131
    tbagginstbaggins Posts: 2,306member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregmightdothat View Post


    Um, it doesn't take up so much power. Dvorak made that number up.



    I wouldn't put it past him, sad to say.



    I think I'm just gonna refer to him as 'Duh-hor-hack' from now on. Sums him up.



    .
  • Reply 128 of 131
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TBaggins View Post


    I wouldn't put it past him, sad to say.



    I think I'm just gonna refer to him as 'Duh-hor-hack' from now on. Sums him up.



    .



    Hey, come on now. After all, they named a keyboard after him.
  • Reply 129 of 131
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,333member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lfe2211 View Post


    Hey, come on now. After all, they named a keyboard after him.



    That's a joke, right?
  • Reply 130 of 131
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post


    That's a joke, right?



    No--I'm serious. Puleeeaaase.
  • Reply 131 of 131
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,333member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lfe2211 View Post


    No--I'm serious. Puleeeaaase.



    Just checking.
Sign In or Register to comment.