Steve Jobs unveils changes to Apple's environmental policy

2»

Comments

  • Reply 21 of 27
    mgkwhomgkwho Posts: 167member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by roehlstation View Post


    Headline is very misleading, and not necessarily correct. "Steve Jobs unveils changes to Apple's environmental policy" they did not CHANGE anything, they are simply making public their plans..."



    THANK YOU.



    The title needs to be rewritten; the use of the word "change" is not only misleading, it's a lie! What has changed is their openness, not their policy. You could say their policy of openness changed!



    This site is going down the tubes content and fact wise.



    -=|Mgkwho
  • Reply 22 of 27
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,698member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mgkwho View Post


    This site is going down the tubes content and fact wise.



    To my knowledge, AI has always been amongst the most accurate rumour sites. This has been especially true over the last couple of years now that Think Secret has become a joke.



    Sure AI don't post rumours all that often, but the ones they do are nearly always correct.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post


    To my knowledge, AI has always been amongst the most accurate rumour sites. This has been especially true over the last couple of years now that Think Secret has become a joke.



    Sure AI don't post rumours all that often, but the ones they do are nearly always correct.



    I don't think he's referring to rumor accuracy. Rather, I think he's referring to the increasing number of news articles with misleading headlines and/or content, with odd, and seemingly arbitrary digs directed at apple.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    aisiaisi Posts: 134member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by roehlstation View Post


    Apple was simply protecting trade secrets by not making the policy public.



    What has it to do with trade secrets, except for the part about LED displays to be introduced this year? Jobs acknowledged that Apple have failed to communicate its plans and apologized for leaving customers and shareholders in the dark.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    mgkwhomgkwho Posts: 167member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flounder View Post


    I don't think he's referring to rumor accuracy. Rather, I think he's referring to the increasing number of news articles with misleading headlines and/or content, with odd, and seemingly arbitrary digs directed at apple.



    Yeah. Thanks for the recognition. Couldn't have said it better myself, and I didn't!



    I won't deny the accuracy AI has found wih their rumours, but the way they present their articles is just horrible now. There are plenty of examples in their archives.



    Not to mention almost every big article needs a grammar correction. I'm not saying AI is WSJ, but it's not exactly a blog now, either.



    -=|Mgkwho
  • Reply 26 of 27
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post


    To my knowledge, AI has always been amongst the most accurate rumour sites. This has been especially true over the last couple of years now that Think Secret has become a joke.



    Sure AI don't post rumours all that often, but the ones they do are nearly always correct.



    That is because they name names, quote sources and--I love this part--even remark when the source has a history of being incorrect.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    vinney57vinney57 Posts: 1,162member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TenoBell View Post


    admittedly the Sony monitor has to work in a broadcast capacity. So it will have functionality that the Cinema Display won't. I'm not sure how much different that would make the price.



    Well since its a Sony Broadcast monitor 50% of the price will be the special Sony 'Pro' tax.
Sign In or Register to comment.