MacBook gets better screen; Final Cut 2 delay; Mac speaker fix

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    wircwirc Posts: 302member
    Well thank God for the weak Dollar!

Edit: Wait. Crap. I live in the United States.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    elrothelroth Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacCentric View Post

You must be the laziest person that I have ever heard of. How many programs could you possibly have? Maybe 50? Of those, how many do you use on a regular basis. Less than 15 I bet. How many produce sound, probably no more than 10 and I am being generous. Now how long would it take you to adjust the volumes on 10 programs. Probably less than 5 minutes or less time than you spent reading this thread and posting your reply.

It's not that easy - QuickTime, for example, doesn't remember volume settings. So every QuickTime window you open, you have to change the volume.
  • Reply 43 of 45
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    I don't know if this fix for the audio output issue has been posted yet...

Apple's Midi setup utility (in applications/utilities) allows you to change the output level of the 1/8" audio jack. Since I have multiple analog sources plugged into a 2.1 audio system, it was useful to set the mac's max volume to match my other, non-adjustable sources.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by itpro4life View Post

My Final Cut Studio2 shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. This is the full version, I also ordered the upgrade version and it is listed to ship on May 31st still.

My Final Cut Studio2 upgrade shipped yesterday and I am expecting it on Tuesday.
  • Reply 45 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cliffvk View Post

FCP 2 shipping delay? Really? Because I received a shipping notification from Apple today (5/15) saying my copy shipped out and will arrive by Saturday.

Shipment Information

Shipment Date:

MAY 15, 2007

Delivers by:

MAY 22, 2007

FINAL CUT STUDIO 2 RETAIL-INT MA886Z/A

ya I got the same email except with a different date... and supposedly it isn't a glitch because it just went through Canadian customs yesterday...

FINAL CUT STUDIO 2 RETAIL-INT

Shipment Date:

MAY 16, 2007

\t

Delivers by:

MAY 18, 2007

\t

Carrier Name:

PUROLATOR COURIER, LTD

I originally read that it ships out at the end of May?