• Reply 41 of 47
    japplejapple Posts: 91member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by buddha View Post

what's microsoft?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iconsumer View Post

check between ur legs,

I think you mean: check your shoes when it stinks - you just stepped in microsoft
  • Reply 42 of 47
    MYTH! Now THAT was a cool game!!! I used to rock that for days... and when they had the online tournaments... that was fun! Ah the old days... before kids, work, responsibilities... long gone now.

Still. Sounds like cool news. Is Myth still around anymore? I just threw my old disc's away about a month ago. No more Mac's @ home capable of playing them. Classic OS games.... oh well.
  • Reply 43 of 47
    emig647emig647 Posts: 2,455member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BEatMaKeR View Post

MYTH! Now THAT was a cool game!!! I used to rock that for days... and when they had the online tournaments... that was fun! Ah the old days... before kids, work, responsibilities... long gone now.

Still. Sounds like cool news. Is Myth still around anymore? I just threw my old disc's away about a month ago. No more Mac's @ home capable of playing them. Classic OS games.... oh well.

I believe myth 2 and 3 are os x compatible.... even intel compatible.
  • Reply 44 of 47
    Who cares about these guys? They sold us out.

If they want to start creating Mac games again, then fine, no one will stop them, and they might even get some sales.

But I'm certainly not going to be jumping for joy because they've become independent again after abandoning the Mac and developing primarily for M$ for almost seven years. Sorry. It just doesn't work that way.
  • Reply 45 of 47
    emig647emig647 Posts: 2,455member
    I know a lot of old school mac users are full of spite towards Bungie, I understand the point behind it.

Besides the fact that Bungie is now not the same people that made the decision to go M$ exclusive... as mac gamers we can't really be picky about that stuff. I mean at least they have broken away from M$... and one of the first things they said was Mac... something has to be said for that.

Personally, I don't care where my game comes from as long as it performs well, has high replay value, and is relatively bug free. I will admit, I try and support all mac gaming companies. Big & Small. I like having native mac games. I'm sure others do as well... if I could help it I'd like to get windows off of my machine completely, but can't because I need to do web QA with it on my developments.
  • Reply 46 of 47
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    I'm not full of spite towards Bungie. They bit off more than they could chew and would have disappeared without a big infusion of cash. Apparently MS was the only player willing to take on the costs associates with keeping them alive.

I have emnity for MS for locking Bungie down the way they did. Put the blame where it is due.
  • Reply 47 of 47
    Their first priority will still be making games for the 360 first. Ps3 games are harder to develop. At least thats what they said.