MacBook Air unboxing: notes and high-quality photos

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    mcarlingmcarling Posts: 1,106member
    Would someone please be kind enough to post the exact dimensions of the MacBook Air's box?
  • Reply 42 of 46
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,953member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

How many goddamn photos of this overpriced laptop do we need to see?

Maybe it's a feint to get people to quit bitching about the MacBook Pro? Give the bitchers something else to bitch about.

I'm not sure why you're so bothered by this thing.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    tofinotofino Posts: 697member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I'm sure a 10lb Dellienware is making you studly.

i still have a Macintosh Portable (15lbs) kicking around somewhere....
  • Reply 44 of 46
    macgregormacgregor Posts: 1,434member
    I love the black keys, they work in the semi-dark of twilight that is problematic for the MacBook Pro's silvery translucent keys.

I won't buy one just like I won't buy a Miata (fun and well designed but not practical enough at its size/performance/price target.

I would buy one the size of the black covering in the box that covers the video cable adaptors. With 9-10" then, I'd have a reason to go small. I don't need to go thin.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    ArsTechnia gives the 1.8GHz SSD MacBook Air a a go. Comapres it to the 1.6GHz HHD version. The results are surprising.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Thanks commission of the overflow info. Ostentatiously dignified intrinsic identity! I regularly do not remark on these but I thoughtfulness you did a in word exposed business and I¡¯m indubitable some people comprise a the damned unchangeable