AT&T plans 3G expansion ahead of second-gen iPhone

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 102
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sapporobaby View Post

You bring a 7 month article out from a guy who's job is to sell you stuff and you taut this as gospel from an expert? Yup, you got lemming all over your bone head. You stick with Stevie Boy and I will rely on the word of network designers, and engineers. They tend to only sell the facts.

As for benefit of the doubt, you don't have to give me anything. I tried to imagine that you have a shred of intellect and it seems we were both let down. No loss though. I guess it must get tiring getting beat up day after day on the way home for school and imagining that Steve Jobs makes computers just for you. Maybe you will get that invite to an Apple party where Steve will introduce you as his best friend. Now, but to your mom's basement. I am sure you have a half empty pizza and a 2 litre Diet Pepsi waiting. Soon the the puberty will pass and your voice will deepen. Then you will discover there are these wonderful things called girls.

Now deleting your account... BZZT!
  • Reply 102 of 102
    @SpamSandwich only,

For some reason you feel that bringing up days old posts are contributing to any debate being had regarding AT&T's expansion plans. In forum speak that amounts to nothing less than "trolling". It appears that out of 100 possible people, person is not able to let something pass or to let it go. That would put this person in the lowest 99th percentile of contributing anything of value. It is quite obvious that you are bored, angry, sophomoric, like to see confrontation for confrontations sake, or all of the mentioned. I have an easy solution for you, so simple you will be able to grasp it at first shot. Here goes: "do not address me directly, and I will do the exact same for you". There. Simple and effective. A win-win for all involved.

Many thanks in advance.

P.S. In the words of one of my least favorite singer/song writers: "I'm still standing".