best buy

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

Watch out!! The guy's a """"Global Moderator""""". He'll zap you, too.

Clearly not. I moderate globals, not idiots

All kidding aside, there's nothing here to moderate so no action to be taken. We're just having a nice, unfriendly conversation.

Also: I'm right.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

Bat,

I told you he'd zap you. He doesn't like anyone who talks back to him. Just WHAT is a "Global Moderator"? Isn't that someone who is empowered to keep the peace? Naw, just someone who has a god complex.

Yes, please continue. This is amusing.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    batbat Posts: 47member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grahamw View Post

Don't get out much, do you?

Actually, I do. Unlike you, I don't live in my mom's basement. And what, exactly, are "globals"? Are they like Ding Dongs? And lastly, there is one idiot you really should try to moderate.

I'm done.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bat View Post

Actually, I do. Unlike you, I don't live in my mom's basement. And what, exactly, are "globals"? Are they like Ding Dongs? And lastly, there is one idiot you really should try to moderate.

I'm done.

Ten points for missing the joke.

Minus ten points for the crack about living in a basement - that's weaksauce. If you can't do better than that, get off the internets.

Needless to say I think we're done here gentlemen. We've had an idiot blame a retailer for his problems, we've had other idiots try to make excuses for his stupidity, and we've had internet heroes prove that they too are not immune to the vicious infection of "idiot" going around.

It's been fun.