Apple's NVIDIA-based MacBook Airs arrive early, get unboxed

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by frdmfghtr View Post

I always thought the custom bags, in a way, partially negated the gains made in reduced packaging and screamed "ego." When I got my iPhone 3G, I specifically asked for a plain (and presumably cheaper) bag. For me, the Apple experience is about the product and its performance, not the bag I use to carry it home.

Here's the bag from the Singapore iPhone3G launch. Audacious. The iPhone3G crowd is still quite different from the Mac crowd, IMO.

• Reply 42 of 47
    i just got 16 in for my business. they rock!!! the employees say they are great. excellent machine. go SSD!!!!!
  • Reply 43 of 47
    I want an Air with an 11" plasma screen at 3500x2000 resolution, and I want it to weigh 500 grams, be foldable, have a full-size KB, and mind reading technology.
  • Reply 44 of 47
    I live in Toronto/Canada, I ordered a macbook air on NOV, 01, got an e-mail saying the shipping date would be NOV, 05. Today I got another e-mail saying SORRY, with a new shipping date NOV, 26, .... very disappointed!!!
  • Reply 45 of 47
    I live in Toronto/Canada, I ordered a macbook air on NOV, 01, got an e-mail saying the shipping date would be NOV, 05. Today I got another e-mail saying SORRY, with a new shipping date NOV, 26, .... very disappointed!!!
  • Reply 46 of 47
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

It's coming only after Thanksgiving, I think, according to AppleInsider. Sorry to hear that mate.
  • Reply 47 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by macapptraining View Post

i just got 16 in for my business. they rock!!! the employees say they are great. excellent machine. go SSD!!!!!

hello mac,

none of the 16 has this issue?

"Thin Horizontal Lines on Rev 2 MBA?"

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=594520

thanks, regards S.