CBS streaming free TV programming to iPhone users

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    What's with the stupid stretch mode display with this app? Looks terrible.

(Unless I missed something in the settings).
  • Reply 62 of 64
    kovichkovich Posts: 43member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Virgil-TB2 View Post

I'm sorry for "angrying up the blood" in some people here, but it's hard not to be offended when one is faced with offence. I will try to keep my anger inside in future, if only because every time someone brings this topic up at least one or two people always retort with even more outrageous stuff, like "this is America buddy" or "love it or leave it" or some other such bull.

Virgil

It is indeed hard not to be offended when one is faced with offence. But sometimes it helps to remember that not everyone is perfect. Sometimes people make an innocent mistake or oversight, which can appear to others to be offensive. This is particularly easy in multi cultural communities such as AI. By taking offence you can set off a chain reaction that ultimately leads to genuinely offensive comments.

For the avoidance of doubt: if anyone takes offence at this comment rest assured that none was meant!
  • Reply 63 of 64
    I dont think it is alltogether impossible to get TV other than iTunes or the CBS site. I am outside the US and unable to get Hulu. I started using http://3click.tv and in December they added iPhone service. The only problem is in my area and most areas you cant use it with 3G but it plays really well (no buffering and high rez) on a good solid wifi connection.

Anyway I know its possible to stream mp4 to iphone, they do it on about 30,000 episodes.
  • Reply 64 of 64
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
    has been using this since some months already ("France 24" application, for instance)...

It's not news