One thing I would like to see added

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    Can I have more screen savers? I got the snowsaver one and that's nice. Any other REALLY good ones? Aside from snow I only have defaults.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    sc_marktsc_markt Posts: 1,402member
    [quote]Originally posted by Whyatt Thrash:

<strong>

Besides, what's wrong with alt-clicking?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well for one, alt-clicking would be a little tough for all of the one-armed mac users out there ( only joking here...)

Being serious, it just easier to double click the mouse since you've alread got it in your hand. What if you've got a cup of coffee or are holding a phone in the other hand?

Why have to move two parts of your body when you can only move one? Just seems easier to me. Taskmenubar has really spoiled me. I NEVER use the pull down menu anymore to see what's open or to switch to another app because it's too much work using the pulldown menu (compared to just clicking on the open icon in the menubar).
  • Reply 23 of 23
    [quote]Originally posted by ast3r3x:

<strong>...this ol' thread is still alive?

there is a hack that will do that if you didn't know, don't remember what its called but i had it on</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's called Hide From Dock, a little patcher which enables the hiding feature, a feature which is indeed not enabled in the dock.

You can look for it on MacUpdate or VT.