Testing agency certifying new 4GB, 32GB iPhones?

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 61
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MTO

\t

I hope like hell the iPhone doesn't go cheep! I like it being exclusive I don't want everyone and their brother having the same phone as me. I want them to remain jealous because their to cheep to pay for the jesus phone. Grrr

I hope the 4 gigger is for other countries and get the 32 and 16.

Oh and I am hoping that bezel is a frosted (sand blasted) chrome like every other aluminum product Apple makes. If this would be the case then with the matt back the phone would almost perfectly match my iMac.

From what I can tell from those pictures floating around the chrome logo and all the other stuff is not polished silver like on the current handset.

Ever seen any movies? You're the rich kid that gets their ass kicked. Hasn't happened yet? Keep waiting, the swirly will come. This is like the fourth toolbag I've called out on here this WEEK for being an elitist snob. I mean damnit this kid is worse than the kid in the HP mini notebook thread that thought people that buy Netbooks are cheap assholes and should get a real computer. Damnit. Yeah Apple stuff is a bit more, but it doesn't have to be and shouldn't be for AAPL's long-term sake...out of reach for middle-class folks. And I'm pinching pennies like mad, I'll probably get myself an iPhone. But I can't believe someone would seriously get one to just to brag to poorer people about. Unless I'm the toolbag and you were kidding but if not like I said, just wait, someone will set you straight somewhere down the line. I don't remember people here like this until this week...wonder if rich PC users are starting to switch or something and getting their kids iPhones.