Hospital says Steve Jobs in 'excellent' state following liver transplant

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacTripper View Post

Long enough to drag "our customers only love glossy screens" Phillip Schiller into a back room somewhere and beat some sense into him.

Did you know that steve tried for 8 months to cure his pancreatic cancer by a special diet before the surgery ?
  • Reply 42 of 46
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

The answer is not "abundantly" clear if you had read it. There are many unanswered questions.

Where is there a rule about not posting the same thing on two threads related to the same topic? It's an important article to read. And may I add to it this latest from CNN?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/24...sts/index.html

and CNBC?

http://earthlink.com.com/8301-13579_...part=earthlink

Well then get busy uncovering the truth for all of us.

You can start by proving his doctors are all liars.

(The foolishness on Cnet has already been addressed . . . by the law. Where have you been over the last 4-5 threads?)

(The story by CNN mentions nothing about the statements made by Jobs' doctors. It's an article about the need for health reform, using Steve Jobs as a foil. Disingenous at best.)

This whole "Steve Jobs cutting in line" angle you're working isn't for the sake of highlighting the need for health reform, but rather, it's your attempt to smear Steve Jobs and Apple at large (which characterizes the majority of your contribution.) Which is why you took the time to post it in two (maybe more threads) so you can get some hits and steer the conversation in your direction. You weren't interested in political discussion about the social welfare or access to healthcare. You think you found a real "gem" (read: ammo against SJ and Apple) and you're attempting to exploit it.

You're simply baiting.

• Reply 43 of 46
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brucep View Post

Low class dude . very .

A lot of people are getting lost on their way to Winsupersite . . . some of them end up here.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tranhv68 View Post

According to the TN hospital where he got his liver transplant, he was extremely ill. This is a lot different than the nutritional deficiency that "was easily fixed with rest and diet." A liver transplant for metastatic pancreatic cancer is serious business and if I had known that Jobs had metastatic disease in his liver, I probably would not have bought apple stock. How do I know that the cancer has not spread to his lungs, brain, bone, etc. Apple's lack of transparency and blatant lies is the reason the street has punished and will continue to punish apple's stock.

This is your second post. Your first post was 9 months ago where you presented your "evidence" that Jobs' cancer had returned.

You bought Apple stock. Now you say you didn't know he was ill.

I don't believe you.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    bugsnwbugsnw Posts: 717member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Martin D View Post

crikey what planet are you from pal, the US has lower survival rates for cancer than France and costs about 5 times as much IF you have the money that is.........................

but I look forward to him coming back

A lot of that money is spent on innovation. You might note that SJ can afford to go anywhere in the world for his care.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sybaritic View Post

As a resident of Tennessee and as a fan of the tremendous creativity that Jobs's work has unleashed around the world, I wish him health, happiness, and a long life. Be well, Steve.

Amen.

One day, he WILL be gone. I don't want that day to be today, or anytime soon. There are too few men like him as it is, we don't need one fewer.