Steve Jobs returns to work at Apple

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 126
    sp.8472sp.8472 Posts: 25member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mclarenf1 View Post

So I am not really sure why they keep saying his prognosis is excellent...... It is far from excellent.

I think you'll find the reason is something called "Apple PR" ( you remember , the body responsible for claiming Job's weight loss last (summer (?)) was due to a....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by There lies, DAMN lies + then there's APPLE PR

...BUG

- WOW a medical first a - LIVER transplant to cure a cold !!!

• Reply 122 of 126
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Heh. Lies, damned lies, and... a liver transplant.
  • Reply 123 of 126
    sp.8472sp.8472 Posts: 25member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mclarenf1 View Post

Thanks Dad..... Ignore me already. Gosh this place is loaded to the hill with strange people. No need to ignore me..... I probably wont be discussing much anymore. What a waste of time. I came on the board with an honest query and got shot at by, yes, IDIOTS.

Religions/Cults (including that of Apple fanbois) NEED denial in order to survive - so we can't have cultists questioning their beliefs/the cult's dogmas + doctrines can we ( or else Apple might find itself with an unshiftable and eternally growing "Mac Mountain" ) - much better/easier for them to stick their heads in the sand anytime an "uncomfortable" truth/rational explanation/a piece of evidence with blatant meaning comes along to contradict their brainwashing - AKA the "ignore button"
  • Reply 124 of 126
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sp.8472 View Post

Religions/Cults (including that of Apple fanbois) NEED denial in order to survive - so we can't have cultists questioning their beliefs/the cult's dogmas + doctrines can we ( or else Apple might find itself with an unshiftable and eternally growing "Mac Mountain" ) - much better/easier for them to stick their heads in the sand anytime an "uncomfortable" truth/rational explanation/a piece of evidence with blatant meaning comes along to contradict their brainwashing - AKA the "ignore button"

Are you inhabiting fluidic space?
  • Reply 125 of 126
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Are you inhabiting fluidic space?

I had to look that up on what turned out to be Star Trek wikis.
  • Reply 126 of 126
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

I had to look that up on what turned out to be Star Trek wikis.

I looked up his username and that is the closest thing I could find to making sense. I was not aware of fluid space prior to my query.