Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Comments

• Reply 61 of 134
    But I think becoming US citizen, I am much happier.
  • Reply 62 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

no, but addabox refered me to this site.

Can you explain this addabox?
  • Reply 63 of 134
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 64 of 134
    Or late, which is more probable considering the people we're dealing with. I bet they are driving in the SLOW lane.
  • Reply 65 of 134
    Null.
  • Reply 66 of 134
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

Can you explain this addabox?

I cannot, although I occasionally grab the random street loon by the lapels and hiss "AppleInsider!" into his face, so I suppose that might have something to do with it....
  • Reply 67 of 134
    lapels or nipples?
  • Reply 68 of 134
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

lapels or nipples?

Wait, are those two different things? Shit, no wonder my tailor won't look me in the eye!
  • Reply 69 of 134
  • Reply 70 of 134
    Null.
  • Reply 71 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox

Wait, are those two different things? Shit, no wonder my tailor won't look me in the eye!

Oh adda you are on fire, man.

Nope. Obviously I was wrong. You can't be Yutaka because the piss drinker is clearly incapable of that sort of comedy gold.
  • Reply 72 of 134
    He's golden. All you have to do is give him a little softball and he'll rake it over the fence for a homerun everytime.

If Microsoft had any brains, they'd drop that floozie Ms. Dewey for adda and let him go to work. But then again, if they had brains they'd probably do a lot of things...
  • Reply 73 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

Busting one's ass to obtain rank and insignia, and to be paid in second generation stuff, I am beginning to have some serious doubts as I began to speak openly of what is going on. To go busking on the streets just to purchase this stuff for her was crazy enough as it is. Now for me to wash dishes on granville street every week just to have her essence is beginning to sound crazy. I don't even know why I am doing this. I feel my life is being regulated, and when I have time to myself, I find I am always broke ass.

My friend you are on the path. Now, the path to what, well, you will find out. As for drinking your piss!!! There may be better ways to clean yourself out. Try some serious internal work-outs like a serious taichi, bagua or shing-yi. You'll get more out of it and not have to go the drink the piss route! Have fun while you are at it.
  • Reply 74 of 134
    Holy shit. This is funny.
  • Reply 75 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

He's golden.

• Reply 76 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

You can't be Yutaka because the piss drinker is clearly incapable of that sort of comedy gold.

Did you not read the original first post in this thread? I found that pretty funny.
  • Reply 77 of 134
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    I think I ate part of a bad tomato.
  • Reply 78 of 134
    It's okay, middy, at least you didn't follow it with a piss chaser...
  • Reply 79 of 134
    Dude, you need to be out there blitzing with Elli. What are you doing losing your temper like that. You need to be begging to collect enough money to buy urine from Elli.
  • Reply 80 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by roderickyseatoningbrights

Dude, you need to be out there blitzing with Elli. What are you doing losing your temper like that. You need to be begging to collect enough money to buy urine from Elli.

Dude, she was yelling at me for not being out there to make a buck a head, just so she can buy it from master and I could drink second generation bullshit. I feel fucked from the hormone imbalance. She tricked me into thinking it was okay, just because she was jealous that she couldn't sell hers either. I dont want to get involved in this anymore. It is so stupid. Now I feel like an ass for having spent all that time dedicating ugly in cold weather to make enough money to buy second generation stuff just so that she can drink the first generation stuff. I think the only one making all the money and laughing is the master.