Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Comments

• Reply 81 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Jesus christ, I can get paid for my piss?

Are you clinically insane?
  • Reply 82 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

Problem solved audio. Obviously, Yutaka is that addabox in disguise.

I think Adda is a bit more of an amateur. I should become Megabox. I can kick ass on this hands down. Cause I know he isnt going to brush his tongue with a ruler when waking up and smearing that tongue plaque as butter and giving your buddy a sandwich in the morning. You know when I was a kid, I was worse than South Park and Dennis the Menace come live. I have now invited hawaiithreads onto this forum.
  • Reply 83 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

Now what liters are you talking about?

Revisionism is dead, for you at least.
  • Reply 84 of 134
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

I think Adda is a bit more of an amateur. I should become Megabox. I can kick ass on this hands down. Cause I know he isnt going to brush his tongue with a ruler when waking up and smearing that tongue plaque as butter and giving your buddy a sandwich in the morning. You know when I was a kid, I was worse than South Park and Dennis the Menace come live. I have now invited hawaiithreads onto this forum.

There you go. Start peculiar and then rocket into schizophrenia.

Unfortunately, it's a trajectory we've seen before; it never ends well.
  • Reply 85 of 134
    Quote:

Dude, she was yelling at me for not being out there to make a buck a head, just so she can buy it from master and I could drink second generation bullshit. I feel fucked from the hormone imbalance. She tricked me into thinking it was okay, just because she was jealous that she couldn't sell hers either. I dont want to get involved in this anymore. It is so stupid. Now I feel like an ass for having spent all that time dedicating ugly in cold weather to make enough money to buy second generation stuff just so that she can drink the first generation stuff. I think the only one making all the money and laughing is the master.

How do you even get the stupidity to even go for such a sucky deal? Your Master is just laughing at making money off his piss. But how would you get around, saying what do you do for a living? Do you say I'm a urine salesman?
  • Reply 86 of 134
    I've just spent way too much time dedicating ugly for some stupid waste product, and I am not finding it funny anymore.
  • Reply 87 of 134
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 88 of 134
    Null.
  • Reply 89 of 134
    Who is this craigwantanabe? So far this persons posts just stink of Yutaka under a different name.
  • Reply 90 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis

Yeah, I can be like that sometimes.
  • Reply 91 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

Who is this craigwantanabe? So far this persons posts just stink of Yutaka under a different name.

If you were covered in urine, you'd stink, too. They're just a bored UBC student(s) interested in water play. A sad, lonely, smelly existence.
  • Reply 92 of 134
    Null.
  • Reply 93 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

If you were covered in urine, you'd stink, too. They're just a bored UBC student(s) interested in water play. A sad, lonely, smelly existence.

Are you racist or something? I can tell you are a racist white superamacist. C'ause just because I have Japanese ancestry, this doesn't mean we are on the same page. I know to you white trash, we all Asians be Koreans and Chinese be the same thing. All flat faced slanted eye things are all one. You know one, you know em all right? You guys are truly Yanks. My grandfather told me that Yankees were whimps when you guys try to fight us in WWII.

No Japanese would ever resist fighting, as we never had any in entire history. I heard that even the US Marines, you were one of them, had to "Bug out" even given superior fire power, in the Korean War.
  • Reply 94 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

Are you racist or something? I can tell you are a racist white superamacist. C'ause just because I have Japanese ancestry, this doesn't mean we are on the same page. I know to you white trash, we all Asians be Koreans and Chinese be the same thing. All flat faced slanted eye things are all one. You know one, you know em all right? You guys are truly Yanks. My grandfather told me that Yankees were whimps when you guys try to fight us in WWII.

No Japanese would ever resist fighting, as we never had any in entire history. I heard that even the US Marines, you were one of them, had to "Bug out" even given superior fire power, in the Korean War.

I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong country.
  • Reply 95 of 134
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

He's got a point. I think when most people think "urine soaked" they naturally think "Japanese", and from there onto the mildly cryptic "all flat faced slanted eye things are all one", possibly an artifact of disordered Yank thinking.

I would like to publicly avow that I regard the urine drinking urine soaking habits of the fine people of the Japanese nation to be an entirely valid mode of cultural expression.
  • Reply 96 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

I am not barking up the wrong tree. I am not Yutaka, and I think you have labeled me so easily that I was him on the basis of us both being Japanese.
  • Reply 97 of 134
    No, we labeled you so easily because your join dates and lack of english writing skills are remarkably similar. We had no idea that Yutaka was Japanese nor you for that matter as screen names have little if anything to do with who the person really is...

Racism requires some sense of race, there is none on the internet...
  • Reply 98 of 134
    macrrmacrr Posts: 488member
    Mad crazy weirdos on the intsanet....
  • Reply 99 of 134
    Nevermind...

EDIT: I was gonna post something rude, but have decided against it.
  • Reply 100 of 134
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    What the fuck here ?

I never seen such a insane thread here