OH GOD!!!!! [iWalk]

Comments

• Reply 41 of 587
    If/when this video is posted, somebody capp it and mail it to me at [email protected], please.

(To send me email, take off YOUR.CLOTHES.)

SdC
  • Reply 42 of 587
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Whats that program that smoothens out pictures like this and creates higher resolution pictures that look real?
  • Reply 42 of 587
    If there is no video or if its shisty fisty, lock! LOCK ALL SPYMAC THREADS!!!
  • Reply 44 of 587
    i'll try to mirror it on my site asap
  • Reply 45 of 587
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Look like the botton circle it see through. Looks like half a yoyo. Apple would not make such a thing.
  • Reply 46 of 587
    It doesn't look like an Apple product to me.
  • Reply 47 of 587
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    look pretty damn real....hehehe
  • Reply 47 of 587
    thentrothentro Posts: 231member
    I hope it is so all you people will have to pull your heads out of your collective ass
  • Reply 49 of 587
    looking at the image what would the large button with the apple be used for? It seems to be too thick, all most as thick as the unit its self. And why would you need such a large button on a hand held for anyways?
  • Reply 50 of 587
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Why is it called an iWalk? What is it supposed to do? Is it a PDA? Why the wheel? Is it a music player? Why the screen and why do we already have the iPod?

following in Anders' footsteps?

Gimme a "H!"

Gimme a "I!"

Gimme a "T!"
  • Reply 51 of 587
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    THAT IS A GAMEBOY LIGHT !!

Someone already posted the link, man you guys keep blindly predicting things, lol
  • Reply 52 of 587
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Is sprymac even a reliable rumor site?
  • Reply 53 of 587
    I believe the iWalk is fake for the following reasons:

1) It's ****ing booting MacOS mother****ing 9, GUI and all. Just look at the screen. That's lunacy. Apple would be taking a step backwards. "OS 9 for embedded applications! Yeah!" Sorry. That's a load of crap for a plethora of reasons that I don't think I have to specifically state.

2) It looks like a Palm with the plug end of the old yoyo power adapter (not the end that goes into the wall) detached from the wire and separated from the tri-circle array plug glued onto it. If you've ever owned or used a yoyo power adapter, you'll know what I'm talking about and probably recognize the part sitting on this supposed iWalk. As I recall, the Apple logo is conveniently already there. I'm not positive on this count though. Even then, it really does look like that part and they could have done a paint job.

3) It's pretty clear that Apple is ****ing with us at this point. Don't you all think there's probably a pretty good chance that they could be purposefully spreading misinformation? That Apple engineer friend of yours that you're always pestering for inside info but never gives it up finally decides to let you in on a little secret: the iWalk. I don't buy it.

4) Steve axed the Newton. (Sorry Fran. That was harsh.)

-Just a disgruntled Quicksilver 733 owner
  • Reply 54 of 587
    [quote]look pretty damn real....hehehe<hr></blockquote>

The only reason it looks at all "real" is because we're used to shitty, hacked together Photoshop mockups from MichaelM8000.

-DisgruntledQS733Owner
  • Reply 55 of 587
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    It IS REAL!

IT'S A GAMEBOY LIGHT!!
  • Reply 56 of 587
    I have a hunch it is a fake.
  • Reply 57 of 587
    maskermasker Posts: 451member
    It could be real.

MSKR

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Masker ]</p>
  • Reply 58 of 587
    looks like they plan on publishing more images.

if you use <a href="http://www.spymac.com/gfx/iWalk_Still_thumb08.jpg"; target="_blank">http://www.spymac.com/gfx/iWalk_Still_thumb08.jpg</a>; to pull up the photo by its self and change the number in ...thumb08.jpg to any other number from 1 to 9 and it points back to the orignal image, chage it to 10 and you get an error page.

Any ideas?
  • Reply 58 of 587
    ryukyuryukyu Posts: 450member
    If this is a screen grab from video that's been compressed in any way, you will most likely see artifacting anyway.
  • Reply 60 of 587
    We will know when the video is up, unless the Apple Legal team steps in.