Apple releases MobileMe iDisk for iPhone, iPod touch

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 65
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Foo2 View Post

No, why would you complain about that???

My remarks are thoughtful, relevant, and IMHO contribute positively to the discussion. For instance:

I will not be satisfied with unknown persons working for Apple having access to my personal or business documents. If Apple isn't going to store the documents securely, then I want them to reside on my own server. Of course transmission of the documents must be secure in any case, too. Since Apple controls the content of Mac OS X Server, it would make sense for Apple to add functionality like iDisk to it.

I don't understand why people will complain about something they have. When it's not there, they complain. When it's there but not up to their standrads, they still complain.
  • Reply 62 of 65
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    I got it a few hours ago in Australia maybe I won't cancel the 60 day trial I got with my MacBook like I cancelled the trial I got with my iPhone last year.

The find my phone feature is useful for a phone on silent as you just tick the play a sound box.
  • Reply 63 of 65
    irnchrizirnchriz Posts: 1,617member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stonefree View Post

I find it amusing that people are excited that it's "free". You have to pay $99 a year for MobileMe to use it!

Yawn, troll much?

Its a free extra to users of MobileMe. You pay your $99 (or less if you bought it on Amazon) for all of the MobileMe features (email, hosting, galleries etc etc).
  • Reply 64 of 65
    This is great and simple app. THank you apple.

But it's kind of useless for me, because I've already bought OneDisk. It provides much more features and tend to be more "advanced" and "pimped" solution.

I think MobileMe will become much more popular now.
  • Reply 65 of 65
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by irnchriz View Post

Yawn, troll much?

Its a free extra to users of MobileMe. You pay your $99 (or less if you bought it on Amazon) for all of the MobileMe features (email, hosting, galleries etc etc).

TROLL ALERT! ( The other guy ) If you cannot afford MobileMe, don't use it. Easy as that.