Buy now or wait for snow leopard
I am about to be going off to college and i currently have an ibookg4 running leopard, I can tell it's on it's last legs. I definitely need a new computer for college. If i buy a new mbp before september 8th i can get a free ipod with my purchase. If i wait until after sept 8th my mbp will come with sl already loaded on it. Is there a benefit to waiting for the computer to come loaded with sl versus upgrading from leopard? Does anyone think that apple will release any slightly newer mbp's with the release of sl? when exactly do we think sl will even be released? sorry about so many questions, im just curious.