New iPhone 4 prototype spotted in Vietnam

14567810»

Comments

• Reply 181 of 182
    grtgrfxgrtgrfx Posts: 8member
    decent phone operation. With all the brouhaha about features, apps or lack of same, aren't we all waiting for Apple to improve the telephonic mechanics of the iPhone? I want a better speaker, louder output, clearer-sounding mics, additional settings for different circumstances (silent, meeting, etc.); you know, the things that traditional cell makers like Sony-Ericsson and Nokia got right years ago.

Hoping that my new iPhone is a better PHONE...
  • Reply 182 of 182
    bushman4bushman4 Posts: 863member
    [QUOTE=grtgrfx;1631805]decent phone operation. With all the brouhaha about features, apps or lack of same, aren't we all waiting for Apple to improve the telephonic mechanics of the iPhone? I want a better speaker, louder output, clearer-sounding mics, additional settings for different circumstances (silent, meeting, etc.); you know, the things that traditional cell makers like Sony-Ericsson and Nokia got right years ago.

Hoping that my new iPhone is a better PHONE...[/QUOTE]

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! This is an IPHONE and the phone service is very important.

Most people won't say it or don't use their IPHONE for a phone so they are not commenting on the phone service. However 'grtgfx' has the right conlusion. Its important that the new Iphone has better sound quality, connectivity, and additional settings. Lets remember everybodies paying for a good telephone (whether you use it or not) so why shouldn't we have this.