Google Voice iPhone apps approved by Apple

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Newtron View Post

Yet another example of Apple playing fast and loose with reality. They should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice.

HOW is this an example of Apple playing fast and loose with reality or is an obstruction of justice? This assumes of course that you are resident in this universe and not some oddly parallel one. Really. Put the cards on the table and argue your point. Otherwise your statements are off the wall and ridiculous to the point of being utterly nonsensical.

• Reply 42 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Someone said a while ago: "That is not the attribute under discussion. It is a different topic entirely."

Which is the stupid one? The quote above, or yours? (It's a trick question.)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chronster View Post

Your comment is very stupid for many reasons.

I think we are back in Kindergarden again with Chronster being the teacher and Anantksundaram the child. Unfortunately like kindergarden you get told your acting stupid without a real explanation and your suppose to believe.

Chronster not sure why you even replied
  • Reply 43 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by souliisoul View Post

I think we are back in Kindergarden again with Chronster being the teacher and Anantksundaram the child. Unfortunately like kindergarden you get told your acting stupid without a real explanation and your suppose to believe.

Chronster not sure why you even replied

Holy crap man, what kind of hell hole did you go to for kindergarten?

Anyways, I think the most obvious reason is simple: Don't feed the trolls.

Then again, anantksundaram is as much of a troll as anyone, and I replied lol
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LewysBlackmore View Post

HOW is this an example of Apple playing fast and loose with reality or is an obstruction of justice? This assumes of course that you are resident in this universe and not some oddly parallel one. Really. Put the cards on the table and argue your point. Otherwise your statements are off the wall and ridiculous to the point of being utterly nonsensical.

They claimed that they were evaluating the app on some kind of an ongoing basis. I suspect them of fabricating this activity, and of making a fatuous claim that they had not rejected the app.

The claim was sent to the Feds, charged with enforcing Federal law. It was, I believe, intended to slow down or misdirect activity by the Feds.

If these suspicions of mine are correct, then my conclusions are correct.

Next time I will paint you a complete picture, instead of assuming that a sketch might suffice.

HTH. HAND.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    Let's see how long it'll last.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Quote:

Originally Posted by macologist

Two 3rd party apps, GV Mobile + and GV Connect, have been approved! What is the difference between those 2 Apps?

[tedious post truncated]

Just a thought! What do you think?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cvaldes1831 View Post

I think that you haven't even bothered using either one of Google's mobile sites (both of them) for Google Voice. If you had, you wouldn't be asking this question.

If you had used either site even once, you would understand why Google might be motivated to write a native app: webapps suck.

Trust me. I've been using Google's sh*tty webapps for over a year (the legacy one plus the fancier one) as well as Riverturn's HTML5 app. Webapps blow.

Excellent point... Sorry, I should have made it clear that I didn't use those, since I don't even own iPhone. I will own it soon, can't wait!

I have been using Grand Central, which became Google Voice! Thus, this is an IMPORTANT topic to me! I want my GV Ph# to Appear on people's Caller IDs even when I call from iPhone! I'd rather not have 3rd Party Apps in between.

I want a Straight Line between iPhone & GV! Today's AI Headline on that topic wasn't encouraging:

Google: no comment on resubmitting official Voice app for iPhone

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...or_iphone.html

Also, I'd like One Voicemail Box, by Google Voice! I hope this is resolved soon, and, when that happens, I hope there will be a very good Support, so that it's Easy To Use!