I'm convinced: Arafat a Terrorist (UPDATED***)

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    [quote]Originally posted by macvasco:

<strong>As for France, yes LePen did get 18% of the votes. He also got thos votes in France. France is a country in Europe. Not all of Europe. So before you start generalizing you should realise that one country in Europe is not the other. That´s like saying that Sweden have a problem with ETA and Olof Palme was as much killed in Greece as he was in Sweden.<hr></blockquote></strong>

Sweden is to France as Mississippi is to South Dakota. There is just as much diversity in the US as there is within Europe, but people have no problem making generalizations about the US.

[quote]

No race related crime in America you say? As for white killing black and jewish I don´t think I need to point out to you were there is a problem there right? Do I need to point out one of those burning crosses to you for proof? On top of that, you have your race related problems in your well created ghettos. Throug the years it has been organised that the minorities kill each other. Saves the white establishment the bother of having to do it themselves.<hr></blockquote>The thing is, in the US, race relations are constantly being discussed. It's darn near close to all we talk about. We don't deny the racial problems of the past. We obsess about them.

That's why I find it interesting that whenever the issue of anti-semitism in Europe comes up, Europeans come on these boards and say there isn't any. You're against the Israeli side because you're "pacifist, not anti-semitic." (As if the Palestinian side is somehow more peaceful than the Israeli side.) But any history of anti-semitism is roundly denied.

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: BRussell ]</p>
  • Reply 22 of 28
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    [quote]Originally posted by BRussell:

<strong>The thing is, in the US, race relations are constantly being discussed. It's darn near close to all we talk about. We don't deny the racial problems of the past. We obsess about them.

That's why I find it interesting that whenever the issue of anti-semitism in Europe comes up, Europeans come on these boards and say there isn't any. You're against the Israeli side because you're "pacifist, not anti-semitic." (As if the Palestinian side is somehow more peaceful than the Israeli side.) But any history of anti-semitism is roundly denied.

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: BRussell ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Holy Crap!.....I actually agree with you for once!
  • Reply 23 of 28
    macfenianmacfenian Posts: 276member
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>As for France, yes LePen did get 18% of the votes. He also got thos votes in France. France is a country in Europe. Not all of Europe. So before you start generalizing you should realise that one country in Europe is not the other. That´s like saying that Sweden have a problem with ETA and Olof Palme was as much killed in Greece as he was in Sweden.

I am not generalizing. I wasn't obfuscating anything, I clearly stated that in France 18% voted for LePen because of this issue, as an example in increasingly popular European attitudes.

No race related crime in America you say?

You obviosly have a problem in English comprehension. I said minimal race related crimes.

As for white killing black and jewish I don´t think I need to point out to you were there is a problem there right?

Yes you do need to point this out. Show me statistics where whites are performing hate crimes like the ones you think we are.

Do I need to point out one of those burning crosses to you for proof?

Yes point it out. I'll conceed this happened in the south occasionally OVER 100 YEARS AGO! Should I go dig up the past attrocities of Europe? I only have to go back half a century or so.

On top of that, you have your race related problems in your well created ghettos. Throug the years it has been organised that the minorities kill each other. Saves the white establishment the bother of having to do it themselves.

Oh man you love these conspiracy theories, don't you? And how about that one where the FBI is hiding aliens from public knowledge? I mean they even made a teevee show about it!

For such a multi cultural melting pot you claim the US is the power is not very equally shared don´t you think?

What the hell are you talking about now. That the US government is keeping the minorities down in some sort of plot to keep power from their grasp? Do you read what you write before posting?

Maybe you and your government should stop thinking about how everybody else should take note and be like you. Maybe you should be less like you.

Oooh good one! Maybe we should be more like upstanding states such as China or Cuba or Iraq!

After WW2, Japan saw the error of their ways. They took note. Now they are an economic superpower instead of some 3rd rate nation of malcreants.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Just to make you look like the ass that you talk out of...was it before or after 1902 that people were throwing rocks at schoolbusses because they didn´t want "them n....z" in their schools? 100 years ago you say?

Yes I´m trying to say the American government tries to keep itself pre dominantly white and Jewish. A school system where only the rich can get the best education does. If you´re a minority and you want to go to a decent University you better be a good basketball player. And that´s what you´ll be doing, not studying.

Let´s get one thing straight though. I am not pro Palestine nor am I anti Israel. I am against senseless killing of people that just continues if Israel keeps invading Palestine territory and Palestines feel the need to, in return, kill Israeli civilians. What is disturbing is that you try to make your government look all lillywhite and righteous but in the end you bombed the nuts off Afghanistan yet send Israel the weapons to keep their war going.

That´s not peacekeeping is it?
  • Reply 24 of 28
    rashumonrashumon Posts: 453member

<strong>

Yes I´m trying to say the American government tries to keep itself pre dominantly white and Jewish. A school system where only the rich can get the best education does. If you´re a minority and you want to go to a decent University you better be a good basketball player. And that´s what you´ll be doing, not studying.

Let´s get one thing straight though. I am not pro Palestine nor am I anti Israel. I am against senseless killing of people that just continues if Israel keeps invading Palestine territory and Palestines feel the need to, in return, kill Israeli civilians. What is disturbing is that you try to make your government look all lillywhite and righteous but in the end you bombed the nuts off Afghanistan yet send Israel the weapons to keep their war going.

That´s not peacekeeping is it?</strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL LOL LOL

mmm so the American secretary of state isn't an African American ?

The president's top Aid Condelisa Rice is not Afro American by any chance ? Huh ??

So many of the top Senators, Congressman, Civil servants etc.. are not from a diverse background ranging from Irish to Italian to Indian .etc...

Show me one state in Europe where a major politician is black or Muslim or Jewish ! they are all white and local most of them are not even related to other European nationality.

prove your point !

Face it ! the US ( despite its racial problems ) is far more liberal and open then any place in Europe....

And what you say about the Israel/Palestine conflict is crap as well ... since the operation in the west bank started over a month ago there were only 3 attacks on Israelis ... that's 3 in five weeks contrast that with the 3 daily attacks and hundreds of dead Israeli civilians we had before the incursions and you will see that the only way to achieve security for Israelis is to fight the terrorists and defeat them !

All this cycle of violence boloney is pointless and provides no solutions !
  • Reply 25 of 28

<strong>

Just to make you look like the ass that you talk out of...was it before or after 1902 that people were throwing rocks at schoolbusses because they didn´t want "them n....z" in their schools? 100 years ago you say?

That´s not peacekeeping is it?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ummm....no. That wasn't the point, either.

[quote]Yes I´m trying to say the American government tries to keep itself pre dominantly white and Jewish. A school system where only the rich can get the best education does. <hr></blockquote>

That is total shit. We still have affirmative action here! If anything, it has swung the OTHER way (i.e. whites being denied things because they ARE NOT a minority). We are the most culturally diverse nation in the world. There is NO question about that. The racial situation in Europe is horrendous compared to here. Yes, we have ghettos. But I still would venture that things are better racially here than in Europe on the whole.

[quote] What is disturbing is that you try to make your government look all lillywhite and righteous but in the end you bombed the nuts off Afghanistan yet send Israel the weapons to keep their war going. <hr></blockquote>

Yep, we bombed them. The Taliban government was witholding information and individuals who were proven to be involved with 9/11. We removed that goverment with he help of THE LOCAL POPULATION. We did everything possible to minimize civilian casualties. And we certainly did give Israel weapons....to defend themselves against the 200 million Arabs that want to kill them. I don't really agree with how they went about that. I think they should have used more overwhelming force EARLIER ON. Instead, they got into this "eye for an eye" approach that escalated......that wasn't smart IMO. Try living in nation where your neighbors always have had, and always will have the opinion that you don't have a right to exist.
  • Reply 26 of 28
    arakageetaarakageeta Posts: 141member
    Woman fired in Florida for only speaking English:

</a>

-- An example of how gov't is NOT trying to keep itself white.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    Check out your local news outlet. Terror strikes again.

MURDERING BASTARDS. I say, "Let Israel off the leash".