iPad 2 Online Order Status

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 68
    immimm Posts: 3member
    I was wondering if any one has heard if Apple is ahead of schedule for there ship dates. I ordered mine on the 03-13 and was given a ship date of 04-11, and I have seen where people who ordered after the 13th got their ship dates bumped up and I have seen on appleordertracker.com where orders placed on the 12th started to ship. Just checked the status of my order is it shows prepared to ship
  • Reply 62 of 68
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IMM View Post

I was wondering if any one has heard if Apple is ahead of schedule for there ship dates. I ordered mine on the 03-13 and was given a ship date of 04-11, and I have seen where people who ordered after the 13th got their ship dates bumped up and I have seen on appleordertracker.com where orders placed on the 12th started to ship. Just checked the status of my order is it shows prepared to ship

My order was bumped up late last week by 3 days (ordered on the 19th, now ships on 04/21). I was kinda hoping it would happen again this week, but it's not looking good.
  • Reply 63 of 68
    Finally got my IPAD 2 yesterday. I ordered it on launch day at 8:49am pdt. Nice toy.
  • Reply 64 of 68
    I just got the shipping notice for mine today. Appleordertracker.com is a good way to get an idea of when it might shipped. I spent a lot of time checking this website over the past several weeks.
  • Reply 65 of 68
    I ordered a black 16 GB wifi iPad 2 on March 14. It is supposed to be shipped on April 11 and delivered on April 14. Today the status was changed from "not shipped" to "prepared for shipment". I'm happy.
  • Reply 66 of 68
    How long after it arrives in ANCHORAGE, AK before it is on it's way. When I check the status this after noon it stated that it arrived in ANCHORAGE, AK @7:44 am.
  • Reply 67 of 68
    After a status of Lantau Island, Hong Kong for two days, the status of my iPad changed to Anchorage, Alaska this afternoon. If it's going to arrive at San Francisco tomorrow, like their estimate, it has to jump in a plane. If it travels by truck they will have to alter their estimate.

This is a statue at Lantau Island:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwVcdIasvD..._big_budha.jpg

This is a view of Anchorage, Alaska:

http://www.visitusa.com/alaska/images/anchoragepic.jpg
  • Reply 68 of 68
    My iPad came today. I didn't really use it. I turned it on and saw the screen that asked you to connect it to your computer. I didn't see any dead pixels. I did see the yellow screen "bleeds" at the edges of the screen. I heard this is caused by the glue not having enough time to settle and it will go away in a few days. So I turned it off and installed the Invisible Shield. It was rather difficult to install, even though I used a lot of liquid. I don't think I aligned perfectly with the home button. I then set it aside (it needs to "cure" for at least 12 hours) and went to work. Hopefully it will work fine when I come back.

I waited three weeks for it. Each day seemed like a week.