OS X Mountain Lion overtakes Lion internet share for first time

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 62
    chadbagchadbag Posts: 2,003member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

Sorry, I forgot about this thread. You might want to go and read those Apple warranty documents again, not all Apple warranties are world wide.

It's been a while since I read one, but I have read them in the past.   Care to elaborate for us?  Make appropriate quotes from applicable warranties?  Or point me in the right direction on what warranty you were referring to?

• Reply 62 of 62
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,398member
    chadbag wrote: »
    It's been a while since I read one, but I have read them in the past.   Care to elaborate for us?  Make appropriate quotes from applicable warranties?  Or point me in the right direction on what warranty you were referring to?

I can't give you an exact quote from my particular Macs, as I have specified elsewhere they are out of warranty, and my iMac only had a European warranty (My Mac Mini, and MacBooks were world wide)

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/iphone-english-a.html

Apple reserves the right to change the method by which Apple may provide warranty service to you, and your Apple Product’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service. Service will be limited to the options available in the country where service is requested. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. You may be responsible for shipping and handling charges if the Apple Product cannot be serviced in the country it is in. If you seek service in a country that is not the original country of purchase, you will comply with all applicable import and export laws and regulations and be responsible for all custom duties, V.A.T. and other associated taxes and charges. Where international service is available, Apple may repair or replace Apple Products and parts with comparable Apple Products and parts that comply with local standards.

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/iphone-english.html

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE AND iPAD SERVICE.
    Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.