Apple's online stores go down worldwide amid Retina iPad mini launch rumors

Comments

• Reply 41 of 63
    Ordered mine too!

Ipad mini retina space gray 32gb wifi (I ordered 1201am PT) via apple store app.

Ships in 1-3 days.:D
  • Reply 42 of 63

So does anyone know if it will be in the Apple Store tomorrow? 

• Reply 43 of 63
    virtuavirtua Posts: 210member
    Just got mine - coming in 5-10 days. Going to check out the store to see if they have them too :)
  • Reply 44 of 63
    This could mean anything. Mac Pro?
  • Reply 45 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordon Schultz View Post

I think they started at 5-10 days for those models (LTE ones).

Yes. All the LTE ones did. The Wifi models all started out at 1-3 days but now a few changed to 5-10.

• Reply 46 of 63

Apple released  Iphone 6 image .Did you see it ,if not see here http://imgdino.com/viewer.php?file=80198577703430724967.jpg

• Reply 47 of 63

Just order:

Personalized iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular for T-Mobile 128GB - Space Gray

•  

• $829.00

• Reply 48 of 63
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Wild View Post

Just order:

Personalized iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular for T-Mobile 128GB - Space Gray

•  

• $829.00

Damn, man.  When you go for it, you go for it! :)

Nice.

• Reply 49 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OTACORB View Post

I've read about the burn-in issue as well.  While it is a concern, I do plan to get Apple Care Plus mainly because I have dropped and broken my previous one, so if there happens to be burn-in issues then I will just let Apple take care of it. 

Agreed...Apple has always been terrific about taking care of any issues.  New iPad mini Retina should be here around the 21st.  Happy wife, happy life.  ;)

• Reply 50 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by richsadams View Post

You were right! 

I know. :)

Glad to see you're ordering now... it wouldn't have made it to you by Christmas if you had gone to sleep.  That's what I meant by you snooze, you lose.

• Reply 51 of 63

Its nice to see Apple released a fantastic product again

• Reply 52 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by richsadams View Post

Agreed...Apple has always been terrific about taking care of any issues.  New iPad mini Retina should be here around the 21st.  Happy wife, happy life.  ;)

Yes, I got 2 ordered, one if for myself and the other a christmas gift.  So, I am happy too!  Glad you got yours too!  Looks like Apple was being sneaky, but I am glad they were, cause this will insure that those of us that are night owls and monitor these tech sites get one.

My cellular model won't be in till Nov 25 to Dec 2 but that is cool!  The one I wanted for the gift was more important! :) 

Headed to bed!  Night Guys! :) 

• Reply 53 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OTACORB View Post

Yes, I got 2 ordered, one if for myself and the other a christmas gift.  So, I am happy too!  Glad you got yours too!  Looks like Apple was being sneaky, but I am glad they were, cause this will insure that those of us that are night owls and monitor these tech sites get one.

My cellular model won't be in till Nov 25 to Dec 2 but that is cool!  The one I wanted for the gift was more important! :) 

Headed to bed!  Night Guys! :) 

Turning in as well...it was/is a good day.

• Reply 54 of 63
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirHaakon View Post

I know. :)

Glad to see you're ordering now... it wouldn't have made it to you by Christmas if you had gone to sleep.  That's what I meant by you snooze, you lose.

Oh, believe me, I was curious enough to stay up as well.  ;)

Cheers!

• Reply 55 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Boltsfan17 View Post

Yes. All the LTE ones did. The Wifi models all started out at 1-3 days but now a few changed to 5-10.

Only the 16gb and 32gb wifi models were up with 1-3 days, and btw they still are. Everything else was 5-10 from the start.

• Reply 56 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post

Damn, man.  When you go for it, you go for it! :)

Nice.

I saw some info that show most of the iPad Airs that were out of stock were the high end models.  Not sure if it was fake data or not but it make sense for me to get the top of the line anyways. 

I convince myself that instead of 32GBs model you add $200 more and you get 128GBs.  So I figure if I was willing to spend $500 for 32GBs and everything is more storage these days - going forward; and why not get LTE to go along with it!

I also have friends that buy MacBook Pro Retina for $2,200- $2,900 a shot and they purchase one every three years.  What is $900 compare to that?  Or a top model iPhone 5S is $849.  So base on the previous statements - that how I am trying to rationalize this purchase.  But I know that if I buy the top of the line - I will have no buyer's remorse since I cover everything I can with this purchase.  I sure next year they will add stuff but I cannot help that!  It will last me for at least 5 years and maybe more since I will use it mostly for browsing the internet!  Retina screen is at 326 p.p.i. and human eye cannot tell beyond 260-300 range.   I think I am set - at least that how I feel about it right now!

I try not to do the "Keeping up with the Joneses thing either".

Technology advances... I sure of that however!

• Reply 57 of 63
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sachin654 View Post

Apple released  Iphone 6 image .Did you see it ,if not see here http://imgdino.com/viewer.php?file=80198577703430724967.jpg

sigh..

block user..

your are either the saddo that created that image or are incredibly thick. I have seen a lot of fake renderings, but thats got to be one of the worst.

• Reply 58 of 63
    Even though we're not on the list, it's available in Canada too. 16 and 32 GB WIFI still showing 1-3 days, all others are longer.
  • Reply 59 of 63
    Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

This could mean anything. Mac Pro?

Website says December.

• Reply 60 of 63
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crudman View Post

Even though we're not on the list, it's available in Canada too. 16 and 32 GB WIFI still showing 1-3 days, all others are longer.

Glad our cousins in the Great White North are included!  Couldn't figure out why they wouldn't be.

Even though I was up late I was able to sleep a little better having ordered one within minutes.  As popcornchicken mentioned ship times haven't increased so supplies must be better than expected.  I'm really happy to see that others will get theirs as well.  

Enjoy!