iOS 7 feature focus: Block calls, texts, and FaceTimes from individual numbers

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46

I have a question; I want to block someone from ONLY being able to call me. I ONLY want to receive texts from them; is this possible and how do I do it??

• Reply 42 of 46
    Okay so I share an icloud with my boyfriend but I don't want him to be able to have acces to my recent messages or my blocked list. I've tried disabling my contacts it worked at first now it doesn't . Please help !
  • Reply 43 of 46
    Okay so I share an icloud with my boyfriend but I don't want him to be able to have acces to my recent messages or my blocked list. I've tried disabling my contacts it worked at first now it doesn't . Please help !
  • Reply 44 of 46
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by vanegx3 View Post

Okay so I share an icloud with my boyfriend but I don't want him to be able to have acces to my recent messages or my blocked list.

So stop sharing an iCloud account with your boyfriend.

• Reply 45 of 46

hey so i unblocked a caller because we all good again but now it wont let me call her as it goes straight to voicemail and neither does my texts come thru or do i recieve calls or texts back from the person ??

• Reply 46 of 46
    If I block someone on my phone, will I still receive messages from them on my Mac?