I may have proof of a Superbowl commercial.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    [quote]Originally posted by MacsRGood4U:

<strong>Ad Age is the "bible" of the business. If Apple had any ads planned it would be a story in the weekly. No story, no ad.</strong><hr></blockquote>

• Reply 22 of 23
    [quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:

<strong>As much as Apple discourages hype and rumors, they have ocassionaly done more than their fair share of it.

Maybe that iTools football invite thing doesnt relate to a superbowl ad, it just seems odd they would waste their time making one at all.

What gives? I smell a superbowl ad or at least they will run the new ad on every other channel than Fox throughout the superbowl.

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Macintosh ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Dude, they make iCard invitations for everything and anything major. Its just a way to get people to use iCards. Apple knows that a ton of people have Super Bowl parties, and they will want to be able to invite friends with iCards. In fact they have done it EVERY year that since iCard has been around. I know because I have used those specific iCards before.

That's all it is, and that's all it will be. Stop reading into this thing WAY too much.

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: QuickSilver ]</p>
  • Reply 23 of 23
    What about the PreGame show? I've heard that it's going to be big this year. And I don;t think that ads for it would be listed in the Super Bowl ad indexes