Tim Cook strongly hints Apple will have 'Made in America' manufacturing announcement later this.year

Posted:
in AppleOutsider

For some reason this topic is political. Anyway, I'm posting about it because it seems to me that the HomePod might be the perfect kind of product to be made in US as I assume that it's relatively low volume and high profit. Or maybe I'm just projecting the Mac Pro onto it because both are cylinders that come in black.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    It's political, because every time an article has the word "Trump" in it, either the guy or the verb, a number of forumers behavior gets crappy and warnings didn't end up doing much to stem the tide.
    SolisphericSpamSandwichgatorguy
  • Reply 2 of 3
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    It's political, because every time an article has the word "Trump" in it, either the guy or the verb, a number of forumers behavior gets crappy and warnings didn't end up doing much to stem the tide.
    Ah! Honestly, I didn't even notice his name with scanned the article. I mostly read about the hint and then wondered how that could tie into known products in the future.
    edited August 2017
  • Reply 3 of 3
    That's really sad.  Even when it's something positive, there are people who love to turn the thread into a cesspool.