Questions about Policy

Posted:
in Feedback
This discussion was created from comments split from: Apple Music rival Tidal may only have enough cash to run six months.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    jSnively said:
    Comments have been removed to keep thread on topic. As per our policy we removed anything quoting or directly replying to the original -- apologizes if some perfectly fine responses got removed as well.
    I don’t quite understand the second part.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    jSnivelyjSnively Posts: 429administrator
    What don't you understand about it?
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 3 of 4
    kbrumkbrum Posts: 3member
    You have removed political views, yet you put them on and attempt to make people look at your views, which are incorrect.  I don't like it.  The Dem's are the crooked people.  Get with it.  They do things out of the law constantly and then attempt to blame the other party for their wrong doing, that is called deception.  If you put something on, then let us comment on your crap.  Please remember that Obama, Hillary and Bill will be in severe trouble very quickly and that is because they are the law breakers.  You have the wool pulled over your eyes.  If you want sane people to read your publication and support your paying advertisers then quit the crap.

I'm a very knowledgable retired Boeing Autojation Engineer and I know truth from lies.  I most likely have been in technology longer than you have been living.  I probably have done more in technology than you will ever will accomplish.  I probably have more in my home automotive and woodworking shop, let alone my home than you have ever had your hands on in your life.  Ahhh you frustrate me.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    kbrum said:
    You have removed political views, yet you put them on and attempt to make people look at your views, which are incorrect.  I don't like it.  The Dem's are the crooked people.  Get with it.  They do things out of the law constantly and then attempt to blame the other party for their wrong doing, that is called deception.  If you put something on, then let us comment on your crap.  Please remember that Obama, Hillary and Bill will be in severe trouble very quickly and that is because they are the law breakers.  You have the wool pulled over your eyes.  If you want sane people to read your publication and support your paying advertisers then quit the crap.

I'm a very knowledgable retired Boeing Autojation Engineer and I know truth from lies.  I most likely have been in technology longer than you have been living.  I probably have done more in technology than you will ever will accomplish.  I probably have more in my home automotive and woodworking shop, let alone my home than you have ever had your hands on in your life.  Ahhh you frustrate me.
    Well, given that I was on commercial radio in the eighties, on a submarine in the engineering department in the nineties, have a pchem degree, and my own woodworking shop and tools, you're very clearly incorrect in your assumption. But, nice try -- and not really relevant to your core point.

Anyway, despite your protestations to the contrary, the political articles aren't closed because they are political, they are closed because the forum-goers continue to violate the rules in them, making them not worth moderating from a financial standpoint. If articles about the Mac 128K mouse generated that level of rule-breaking, we'd close them too.

If you wish to have a civil conversation about this, I'm all ears. However, your first salvo was not only making assumptions about something you know nothing about, but it was anything but civil. I'd think that somebody who is a "retired Boeing Autojation[sic] Engineer and I know truth from lies" would be cognizant of that.
    edited March 2018 avon b7singularity