Apple's self-driving 'Project Titan' car technology allegedly stolen by second employee, s...

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    k2kwk2kw Posts: 2,075member
    Today there was an article about former American intelligence agents pulling in $200-$400K salaries for spying on America for the UAE using American spy techinques.

I say those guys should get the death penalty.
  • Reply 42 of 44
    Tim Cook bends over backwards to try to grow business in China and this what they do to him.  Can you stay stabbed in the back
    Are you really surprised?
    Nope hopefully the administration imposes big sanctions on Chinese made goods.   I think they said it wouldn't include cell phones but things change..
  • Reply 43 of 44
    Tim Cook bends over backwards to try to grow business in China and this what they do to him.  Can you stay stabbed in the back
    Are you really surprised?
    Nope, Cook is actively trying to Kill QualComm so that Heuwau can take over all 5G networking.    He's in bed with the Chinese communists.
  • Reply 44 of 44
    Rayz2016 said:
    L’see here …

”In case of hick-level racism outbreak, break glass.”

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1086441482637045760/pl/KdGsA06HNDYFW6tW.m3u8?tag=11

That’s so freaking hilarious. I know they do workout every morning before class starts but this is 😆