Leak claims to show schematic for 2019's upcoming 'iPhone XI'

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    1st1st Posts: 443member
    hmm, something related to their 2010  tri-lens patent? http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.htm&r=14&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=(apple.ASNM.+AND+20130730.PD.)&OS=an/apple+and+isd/7/30/2013&RS=(AN/apple+AND+ISD/20130730)
  • Reply 22 of 28
    1st1st Posts: 443member
    8497897.  if the link does not work.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,950member
    designr said:

Now seems like the right time to do it if they ever were to.
    designrwatto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 28
    hentaiboyhentaiboy Posts: 1,252member
    designr said:
    I wouldn't mind (or even be surprised) to see them make a big branding change 
    For the iPad 3 they branded it as "The new iPad". Maybe the next iPhone could be branded "The New iPhone".

I'm also pondering "Apple xPhone."

Or more realistically "The Apple Phone."

I've been wrong before. I thought the largest iPad Pro would be called the "Max iPad".
    And who would have guessed that the iPad Air 3 would called the iPad Air?
  • Reply 25 of 28
    hypoluxahypoluxa Posts: 694member
    M68000 said:
    Can someone explain what “/s” means at the end of comments??  I see this on this forum and other places.  Sorry not up on this slang or lingo

It's an indication that the post is sarcastic.

Example:

I absolutely love Samsung phones!! /s

It technically means 'end of sarcasm'. like in html code (open and closing) tags, Exmp: <p>text</p> where p= a paragraph tag. Sorry, had to geek out there momentarily.
    edited March 2019 watto_cobra
  • Reply 26 of 28
    colinngcolinng Posts: 116member
    JinTech said:
    A questionable manufacturing schematic emerged on Thursday, offering perhaps the first glimpse at 2019's flagship iPhone.

Leaked 2019 iPhone schematic
    The schematic is not in Chinese, I call fake! /s

They manufacture in India too. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 27 of 28
    macguimacgui Posts: 2,360member
    iPhone and iPad roll off the tongue quite smoothly. I here a tonne of people saying 'Apple Phone' and it really sounds awkward to me, especially when some say 'Apple iPhone'.

Apple used AppleTV/TV branding because iTV was taken and they weren't likely to take it as easily as they did iPhone

That scemo would undoubtably exist in English at some point, and probably later in Chinese. But I'd say fake as well.

And the camera centrally located would be a little more functional to use, but look like crap from an aesthetic standpoint. Apple wouldn't make three cameras form an equilateral triangle. That just.won't.happen.
    watto_cobra