The TextBlade keyboard is superb, but you'll have to be patient

Comments

• Reply 1001 of 1615
    TextBladeDenied said:
    Your Kahuna sidekick, a propagandist shill, is a master of obfuscation and tearing threads off the subject. His cringe-worthy posts about 1980's era programming exploits serve no purpose
    It wasn’t me that made my programming an issue. 

The only thing cringe-worthy was how Eric kept making claims that even his own link about ADC proved were wrong! Maybe you should be asking why he CHOSE to do that. 
    edited May 2019
  • Reply 1002 of 1615
    TBD, you’ve reverted to repeating substantially the same content, of ad hominem, uncivil misrepresentations.

Readers can discern if the tone and content of your posts is consistent with that of a customer who wants the product.
    OMG! You baffling lunatic! THERE IS NO PRODUCT. I gave you my money 4+ years ago and I got nothing!!! What product do you speak of????
    edited May 2019
  • Reply 1003 of 1615
    alexonlinealexonline Posts: 241member

Readers can discern if the tone and content of my posts is consistent with that of a manufacturer who wants to ship the product.
    Yep. 

Will the Knighton Rider, defender of retired pensioners answer Post 993?

Nope.

Laughably easy prediction: Jan 15, 2020. 5 years after launch. 5 years of Tesla-like delay (but no Tesla-like delivery). Still no TextBlade GR. Still no post-2017 blog posts at Waytoobs website (unless this post shames the shameless Mark into posting a blog post update). Still treating us all like a bunch of Waynoobs. 
    edited May 2019
  • Reply 1004 of 1615
    ‘Baffling lunatic”.  Bon mots.  

Of course he’d refuse a refund when certain there’s no product.
  • Reply 1005 of 1615
    @WayTools_Support said:

Readers can discern if my actions are consistent with that of a reputable professional or a lying scam artist.
    Yep!

edited May 2019
  • Reply 1006 of 1615

I think you are 'bickering' with all your customers again. Does that demonstrate your prowess as a CEO and master of customer relations? Or does it make you look like a total loser?

I will remind you, again, that I am holding you to the agreed upon terms of the original transaction. Why does that make you so uncomfortable Mark? Could it be because you lied (to everyone) and you know how this is eventually going to go? I think so.
  • Reply 1007 of 1615

He refuses a refund because he wants a small keyboard, and you buddy are on the hook until you deliver. 

Why should TBD give up when he can hold you to account?

How about you deliver, or maybe even start telling the truth about everything at long last? Whether it’s your website forum or here, the world deserves a few bon mots regarding post 993 and everything else you owe your customers (past, present and future).

TDB, Rolanbek, even DBK et al want answers, Knighton.

#metoo

#timesup
    edited May 2019
  • Reply 1008 of 1615
    How distasteful to use the metoo hashtag for this.
    gmadden
  • Reply 1009 of 1615
    How distasteful to have to wait 4+ years for a product that was due to arrive within 4 weeks. 

Yet another Waytools suckup?

#youtoo
  • Reply 1010 of 1615
    dabigkahunadabigkahuna Posts: 465member
    How distasteful to have to wait 4+ years for a product that was due to arrive within 4 weeks. 

Yet another Waytools suckup?
    He made a valid point. So why is it if anyone disagrees on some things with those who criticize WT, they quickly get labeled? That simply doesn't help with any legitimate grievances you may have. If you don't agree with what they say, then respond to what they say rather than apply a meaningless label.

This was the problem with ericpeets' posts. He was so into attacking that not only did he just throw out accusations against me with no backup, he actually fibbed about things which were easily shown to be false. Why would he think it was a good idea to claim I don't know about programming, never did program, all while he was claiming that ADC in assembly doesn't actually "add" numbers? That was so wrong, proven by his own link, but he must have thought he could get away with it. I'm sure he expected none of the other critics would correct him, and they didn't.

But all he accomplished was to convince me that he can't be trusted at all. Is that good for anyone trying to make a valid point? I don't think so. 

I've said many times that there are plenty of things to criticize WT on. Yet people keep going off the deep end in their effort to attack. Both WT and anyone who disagrees with some of the attacks are subjected to such nonsense.
  • Reply 1011 of 1615
    Both former and current WT customers who disagree with the way they’ve been Waytooled are subjected to a lot of nonsense from the extremely twitchy, touchy and shamelessly over sensitive MK. 

I love the fact AppleInsider has seen a TB and thinks it is great, and continues having a great time using it, and you too, and DeckAddict. It brings some minor hope we aren’t all being scammed.  

Shame about everyone else though. Sad no blog posts have been made since 2017. The “shipping status” page is one giant joke with lots of digs at all the customers who have been refused Treg status or who had the sheer audacity to give up and request a refund, which to date, has always been given promptly, and as with just about every other MK TB action, without an ounce or skerrick of SHAME. 

The whole thing is one giant joke until MK ships, which includes shipping to you too, DBK. 

A week to go until Mark’s May 2019 update promise is broken like so many of the others. 

Have you, dear readers, been let down by Mark Knighton?

#metoo

Mark, 4+ years will soon turn into 5.

#timesup
    edited May 2019
  • Reply 1012 of 1615
    Both former and current WT customers who disagree with the way they’ve been Waytooled are subjected to a lot of nonsense

Sad no blog posts have been made since 2017. The “shipping status” page is one giant joke with lots of digs at all the customers who have been refused Treg status
    1. Pretty sure that doesn’t justify labeling people in Treg. 

2. Are you referring to the status page blog info and “shipping status page” as the same thing?

just need to be sure because that page was updated in 2018 (not counting shipping estimate changes). Not enough, but it was changed. 

Not it sure what “digs” you are referring there so I’ll need clarification. 
  • Reply 1013 of 1615
    dabigkahuna said:

Save your energy, DBK. MK knows exactly what we’re talking about. 

Go go back to Treg testing or playing with your grand children or something... useful. 
  • Reply 1014 of 1615
    dabigkahuna said:

Go go back to Treg testing or playing with your grand children or something... useful. 
    You posted publicly so it helps if the public knows what you are referring to. 
  • Reply 1015 of 1615
    Of course you are entitled to make your complaint. I just pointed out that it is distasteful to try and compare it, even if jokingly, to the still ongoing oppression and physical abuse of roughly 50% of the population.
  • Reply 1016 of 1615
    dabigkahuna said:

You’ve got eyes, DBK. The Availability page and then the Shipping Status page as described.

A lot of that has been written to fool new customers, Mark knows what he is doing with and on that page, events that happened literally years ago but written to sound like they happened earlier this year - but read it - there’s plenty of digs there at former customers who never made it to Treg and who have lost the faith, yet still hold out hope that MK has a smidgeon of honour somewhere within him and will release TB and improve it through multiple generations. 

The alternative isn’t Treg forever, it is bankruptcy.

No-one wants that. We want to buy a small multi-touch keyboard. All we have is shifty-touch BS. 
    edited May 2019
  • Reply 1017 of 1615
    dabigkahuna said:

You’ve got eyes, DBK. The Availability page and then the Shipping Status page as described.

A lot of that has been written to fool new customers, Mark knows what he is doing with and on that page, events that happened literally years ago but written to sound like they happened earlier this year - but read it - there’s plenty of digs there at former customers
    I haven’t had a reason to look at those pages in ages. But scanning through, I don’t see the digs you refer to. Can you give an example?
  • Reply 1018 of 1615
    dabigkahuna said:

A lot of that has been written to fool new customers, Mark knows what he is doing with and on that page, events that happened literally years ago but written to sound like they happened earlier this year - but read it - there’s plenty of digs there at former customers
    I haven’t had a reason to look at those pages in ages. But scanning through, I don’t see the digs you refer to. Can you give an example?
    No. Use your eyes. Stop pretending you can’t see. I’m not playing your game DBK, you have a brain - use it. It’s extremely obvious, if you can’t see it, well, that’s your problem. 

To Deckaddict: save your indignation for MK who has abused his customers for YEARS. When you face a ridiculous situation, you reach for the ridiculous, and the ridiculous is that MK has taken 4+ years to deliver a few prototypes, no finish date in sight, vague updates and strangely happy Treggers who get the white glove treatment and who do all to defend MK.

all of us out here see right through everything that is going on. 

Anyway keep tregging and carry on, the outsiders will just have to keep on waiting and hoping TB emerges as a real company and avoids bankruptcy - a situation which would wreck your Tregblades too, or at least eventually. 

Have you been let down by Waytools and Mark Knighton?

#metoo.
  • Reply 1019 of 1615
    alexonline said:

No. Use your eyes. Stop pretending you can’t see. I’m not playing your game DBK, you have a brain - use it. It’s extremely obvious, if you can’t see it, well, that’s your problem. 
    I see fine. I told you I didn't see any "dig" so I asked for an example.

So, since you won't give one, I'll have to guess and all I see are a couple other comments like this:

While we did this work, some thought we were crazy. They thought it was some kind of hoax - an imaginary product that was merely CGI. They thought we'd never ship to anyone.

But that isn't a "dig". It is what, in fact, was said on their forums by a number of people. And their comments about changing the minds of many when Treg units went out is also true. Just as, for me, I wasn't comfortable about it until the MacRumors writer got one - for the simple reason that that was the first person I could be confident was outside of 
    WayTools. Of course, when I got my own weeks later, that confirmed it. But I would have been convinced even if not in Treg simply because so many other people who got in seemed legit to me, months before Treg was even announced.

Let me give you what an example of a "dig" is: "Stop pretending you can't see".

Or calling someone a shill, etc.
  • Reply 1020 of 1615
    alexonline said:

I see fine. I told you I didn't see any "dig" so I asked for an example.

So, since you won't give one, I'll have to guess and all I see are a couple other comments like this:

> While we did this work, some thought we were crazy. They thought it was some kind of hoax - an imaginary product that was merely CGI. They thought we'd never ship to anyone.

But that isn't a "dig". It is what, in fact, was said on their forums by a number of people. And their comments about changing the minds of many when Treg units went out is also true. Just as, for me, I wasn't comfortable about it until the MacRumors writer got one - for the simple reason that that was the first person I could be confident was outside of WayTools. Of course, when I got my own weeks later, that confirmed it. But I would have been convinced even if not in Treg simply because so many other people who got in seemed legit to me, months before Treg was even announced.

Let me give you what an example of a "dig" is: "Stop pretending you can't see".

Or calling someone a shill, etc.
    Keep reading, Kahuna, there’s more than just that. Pretend you have no Treg unit and are a long suffering customer who has been there since the beginning. This is important. If you are a tregger you are blind to the digs because they have zero relevance to you. You are not an impartial person in this regard. 

Read. You have a brain and an imagination, use it, pretend you are not a Tregger for the last, well... ever. And read again. And again. Until you get it. 
    edited May 2019
This discussion has been closed.