Apple just released iPadOS 13.1 - here's what features to look for

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    Should I upgrade my iPad Air 2 to the latest and greatest? Is it more laggy/slow/buggy than ios12?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 26
    l cant see the new Column View in the redesigned Files App .... what am I missing??? ...
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 26
    I updated to iPadOS this morning and it keeps asking me to update Apple ID Settings. I enter my iCloud password and it goes away and pops back up again in the settings app 30 seconds later. I probably have entered my password a dozen times now. Anyone have this issue? It's pretty annoying. 
    I had this problem earlier in the beta testing.
    Logging out of iCloud, restart device and then login to iCloud, solved the problem :-)
    watto_cobraboltsfan17
  • Reply 24 of 26
    When using Safari, why is it no longer possible to drag a tab to either end of the row without it trying to open as a new window?
  • Reply 25 of 26
    hentaiboy said:
    When using Safari, why is it no longer possible to drag a tab to either end of the row without it trying to open as a new window?
    Because now it opens a Slide Over window. Just move the end tab over one. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 26 of 26
    MplsPMplsP Posts: 3,943member
    Is the ability to share a folder in iCloud Drive disabled for anyone else? Works on iPhone, not working in the release 13.1 on my iPad. 

Also, if it's true that a shared folder can only be shared with another iCloud account, this is disappointing. Had wanted to publicly share folders with others just like in Dropbox, which is now overpriced and of lessening value.

I tried sharing some files with a colleague over the weekend and she wasn't able to view them without signing in; I wonder if it's an iCloud issue rather than an iPadOS issue
    watto_cobra