Rosenblatt spews specs for six 'iPhone 12' models while reiterating Sell rating on AAPL sh...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31
    iOS_Guy80 said:
    Who listens to these analysts and pays for their services?
    Dumb investors who watch Jim Cramer/Mad Money.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 31
    Bought $10K worth of AAPL in the 80’s and held it through every smart alec’s advice to sell for all these years. Has paid off handsomely. 
    lkruppcornchipwatto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 31
    yojimbo007yojimbo007 Posts: 1,165member
    RosenBUTT... is more appropriate! 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 31
    iOS_Guy80 said:
    Who listens to these analysts and pays for their services?
    Apparently this web site listens. I don’t know of anyone who would choose to pay for bad information.
    cornchipwatto_cobra
  • Reply 25 of 31
    Bought $10K worth of AAPL in the 80’s and held it through every smart alec’s advice to sell for all these years. Has paid off handsomely. 
    Dude!
    cornchipyojimbo007watto_cobra
  • Reply 26 of 31
    Zhang and RS making their best attempt at late game "poker face." LOL. Seriously, guys, it's time to call it a night. You suck at cards.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 27 of 31
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,954member
    Dude!
    yeah. if true, damn.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 28 of 31
    cornchip said:
    Dude!
    yeah. if true, damn.
    Oh, it’s true alright. Did sell one small block 10 years ago to pay for kitchen remodel. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 29 of 31
    JFC_PAJFC_PA Posts: 946member
    The firm the endlessly declared iPhone 11 as too boring now says its popularity will drown out the 12?

complete joke. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 30 of 31
    I’ll happily purchase the 5G iPhone 12 Pro Max with pleasure.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 31 of 31
    PezaPeza Posts: 198member
    I have to say, ignoring any market price speculation, I think they are way off point with their iPhone 12 lineup predictions. Apple will be making a lower cost OLED 6.1” ‘non pro’ device at the very least. It would also no sense to have all these models called ‘Pro’ with different features bar the screen on one hand, and then a cheaper single ‘non pro’ iPhone in the other hand.
    netmagewatto_cobra