Pre-orders for iPhone 15 & iPhone 15 Pro have started

Posted:
in iPhone edited October 2023

The Apple Store is back up, and preorders have now begun for the iPhone 15 range, while resuming selling the new Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2.

iPhone 15 Pro colorful lineup
iPhone 15 Pro colorful lineup
AppleInsider

has confirmed that preorders have started. Your local availability may vary, depending on Apple's local content delivery network rollouts.

It's expected that as ever, the greatest demand initially will be for the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max .

The iPhone 15 Pro starts at $999 for its base 128GB configuration, and is offered in colors called Natural Titanium, Blue Titanium, White Titanium, and Black Titanium. The base iPhone 15 Pro Max starts at $1,199 with a 256GB, and comes in the same colors.

Buyers who get in first for these models can expect them to be shipped by September 22. That's the same date for the regular iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus, which cost from $799 and $899 respectively.

Unlike last year, all four new iPhone models are both available to preorder from the same date, and will ship starting on the same September 22.

At the same time as opening preorders for the iPhone 15 range, Apple is still taking them for the Apple Watch. The new models of Apple Watch were originally made available for preorder immediately after Apple's September 12 event.

Also unlike last year, the new Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2 will ship on September 22.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 38
    It's 0508 PDT and the store is not yet up.
  • Reply 2 of 38
    Jumped the gun a bit on this post AI. Unless it went live and then shut down again.
  • Reply 3 of 38
    Got my iPhone Pro Max in natural titanium 512gb at 5:04 am. Took three trys to checkout. 
  • Reply 4 of 38
    Still not working for me at 5:15am
  • Reply 5 of 38
    Still not up. 8:20 eastern
  • Reply 6 of 38
    If you use the Apple Store app on your iPhone it is. Not using a browser. 
  • Reply 7 of 38
    Apple Store iOS app kept erroring out but I was able to complete the pre-order purchase via Safari on the Mac pretty quickly. 
  • Reply 8 of 38
    As of 0820, I keep on getting on getting error messages and cannot connect to the Apple Store. !st world problems!
  • Reply 9 of 38
    Up but throwing errors when pulling my pre-pre-order. Even tried starting a new per-order with the same result. 
  • Reply 10 of 38
    Don’t seem to be able to get in systems are clearly hammered
    edited September 2023 williamlondon
  • Reply 11 of 38
    I did all the pre-ordering work on the Apple Store app. I finally jumped ship and went directly to AT&T. A Few hiccups but I got thru. 
  • Reply 12 of 38
    Took several tries using the Apple Store app on iPhone/iPad - i kept getting an error “The trade in service is not available”. I am part of the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program, but was finally able to get an order placed at 5:23 PST.
  • Reply 13 of 38
    Finally. got it through my browser. The Apple Store app on my iPad still shows it can't connect, but on my phone it  finally came back after I finished checking out on my computer.
  • Reply 14 of 38
    The Apple Store app was available before the website store by at least 8 minutes..
    Graeme000
  • Reply 15 of 38
    If you go through apple.com website to purchase it it still says September 22 delivery
  • Reply 16 of 38
    I hit the errors also
    jfabula1
  • Reply 17 of 38
    Finally got in at 8:23am EST.

Got the confirmation email. We'll see if it works!
    Graeme000
  • Reply 18 of 38
    Order for iPhone 15 Pro Blue Titanium 128gb completed!    Order placed through web.   Unable to access via Store app on iPhone or iPad. 
    Graeme000jfabula1
  • Reply 19 of 38
    Was finally able to order it.. "Fingers Crossed" by using my Macbook Air vice going through the Apple store app on my current iPhone. It took multiple tries before I was able to order.
  • Reply 20 of 38
    feel ripped off. Got up before 5am and am STILL sitting here! "Almost there." isn't ALMOST!!!! 
    Been over 30 minutes. I'm not sitting here for several hours!!
    williamlondon