Viruses, you got 'em.

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 111
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Not only that, but I can also say the words "Objective-C, SynFlood, DONE!"... but you know what, that's not proof that I, or anyone, can write a virus using Obj-C to perform that attack... you're just making crap up outta thin air now. (And no, before you make that *amazingly* brilliant leap of logic, it's also not proof that no one could... but then, that wasn't the supposed assertion I was trying to shore up by tossing technobabble about like so much candy.)

This is just so silly.

Amusing, but silly.

Really, in the time it's taken you to dig yourself this hole, don't you think you could have written the JavaScript, put it on a page, given us a link and said "Go to it, wankers!" ?

Just do it already, so we can all go "oooooooh, you're so *smart*" and move on, eh?

Silly? I meant tedious.
  • Reply 102 of 111
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Clive

No, you are claiming that I am wrong, that's an absolute.

Someone else claimed I was wrong - I proved otherwise.

What I wrote was that the risk to X was "lower" than Windows, it's in the thread, read through it.

So you changed your story mid-stream?

Wow.

That's awfully... weakwilled...

*sigh*

BO-ring.

Ta all. Try not to give the poor lad an aneurysm, 'k? We mods would have to clean up the mess.
  • Reply 103 of 111
    There are three sentences in this post.

One of them is not true.

Clive can write a virus for OS X.
  • Reply 104 of 111
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    hmmmm maybe we shouldn't feed the trolls...

how about this... clive i'll send you $20 if you never post in this thread again (assuming it doesn't get locked--which it should)

what do you think?
  • Reply 105 of 111
    cliveclive Posts: 720member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Really, in the time it's taken you to dig yourself this hole, don't you think you could have written the JavaScript, put it on a page, given us a link and said "Go to it, wankers!" ?

Oh, so, that would do it? A bit of JavaScript would shut you up?
  • Reply 106 of 111
    cliveclive Posts: 720member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

what do you think?

Really? I think you're an ignorant twat.
  • Reply 107 of 111
    Quote:

Originally posted by Clive

What I wrote was that the risk to X was "lower" than Windows, it's in the thread, read through it.

That doesn't sound like your intent through all of your posts, though.

"Watch out, folks. A is possible!"

"Really? I don't think so"

"I can do A."

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can."

"Prove it."

"I don't have to."

"You can't do A, then."

"Yes, I can."

And the cycle repeats.

This thread is gong nowhere. If you want to talk about security flaws and vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, Clive, do it in a way that you aren't teasing or baiting other members. You come off saying "I've nothing to prove here" when in fact, yes, the burden of proof lies in your hands to show these risks because you seem to be the only person here familiar with them.

*Lock*
  • Reply 108 of 111
    And with that last insulting post of yours, you've earned yourself a 48-hour vacation. Privileges revoked, Clive.